Guys-What is your ideal experience?

I like the way you think CT2005, and London, maybe the nice guys are just lesbians in disguise.. LOL!!
I had to think about this question long and hard. I've never had my ideal.

But, if I had to describe it, it would probably be a multi-day session. I'd like to be with a lady that I click with on many planes. I'd like to start out with maybe an afternoon of public time, maybe at a theme park or something. As evening rolls around, we change into appropriate dinner attire, and go to an upscale restaurant whose food is impeccable. We linger long over the meal talking and enjoying each other's conversation and company. We retire to an appropriate venue for some BCD activities, eventually nodding off to sleep.

We wake, have room service breakfast in the suite. The next day is planned visits to museums or historical landmarks. We enjoy the experience of learning and appreciating the art and history together. We again change for dinner and have it at a different place. After dinner, we attend a play, ballet, concert or the like...whatever is in town. After the performance, we return to our BCD venue and have fun together, exhaustingly falling asleep afterwards. We part company after breakfast the next morning.

Now, that's the ideal. In lots of ways. What did Burns say, "A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Meaning, I'll never grasp this ideal, but that doesn't keep me from dreaming about it.

Now, I know the question was directed more towards BCD activities. But, I think if we're enjoying each other this much, I don't even have to elaborate on activities. They'll work themselves out...and very well, I imagine. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
And let me guess, you want all of that for $250 right? Ladies, the line forms at the right.
And let me guess, you want all of that for $250 right? Originally Posted by pjorourke
And let me guess, you want all of that for $250 right? Ladies, the line forms at the right. Originally Posted by pjorourke
I had to think about this question long and hard. I've never had my ideal.

But, if I had to describe it, it would probably be a multi-day session. I'd like to be with a lady that I click with on many planes. I'd like to start out with maybe an afternoon of public time, maybe at a theme park or something. As evening rolls around, we change into appropriate dinner attire, and go to an upscale restaurant whose food is impeccable. We linger long over the meal talking and enjoying each other's conversation and company. We retire to an appropriate venue for some BCD activities, eventually nodding off to sleep.

We wake, have room service breakfast in the suite. The next day is planned visits to museums or historical landmarks. We enjoy the experience of learning and appreciating the art and history together. We again change for dinner and have it at a different place. After dinner, we attend a play, ballet, concert or the like...whatever is in town. After the performance, we return to our BCD venue and have fun together, exhaustingly falling asleep afterwards. We part company after breakfast the next morning.

Now, that's the ideal. In lots of ways. What did Burns say, "A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Meaning, I'll never grasp this ideal, but that doesn't keep me from dreaming about it.

Now, I know the question was directed more towards BCD activities. But, I think if we're enjoying each other this much, I don't even have to elaborate on activities. They'll work themselves out...and very well, I imagine. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
How romantic.
And let me guess, you want all of that for $250 right? Ladies, the line forms at the right. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Oh, I didn't say that PJ. I'm well award of the price range of which I'm talking. That's why it's an ideal. I wouldn't do that ideal experience with just anyone. So, no lines please. Let me choose.
Charlse I would like to do that too but I'd be scared to wear out my welcome. Especially with me being hearing impaired they gonna get pissed having to repeat themselves, they might start feeling like their married already LMAO!!
Charlse I would like to do that too but I'd be scared to wear out my welcome. Especially with me being hearing impaired they gonna get pissed having to repeat themselves, they might start feeling like their married already LMAO!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
You seem to have perfect hearing..
It's far from perfect and you have to realize that talking on the phone puts your voice right in my ear, which is not a bad thing by any means lol but still...
It's far from perfect and you have to realize that talking on the phone puts your voice right in my ear, which is not a bad thing by any means lol but still... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I was gonna say... lol

You know you looooove my sexy voice lol
For all that, he can have it free! I need a real vacation, and a guy who likes museums, opera, and fine dining...sign me up!
With the exception of a few basics (I may feel let-down if our time together is limited to Scrabble) . . . what is less important than with whom. Originally Posted by Chevalier
Mr.Chev is right - My ATF (for more years that I like to think about) may be a bit shy of GFE but we seemed to do well together.

Unfortunately (if I may use the figuratively shoulder here) she became irresponsible . Late for meetings with no real reason, a noticeable lack of spontaneous participation, and no real attention to a few "basics".

Familiarity breeds contempt I guess. Or maybe she was taking me for granted. ( I know, it's a country song)
For all that, he can have it free! I need a real vacation, and a guy who likes museums, opera, and fine dining...sign me up! Originally Posted by London Rayne
As long as he meets you outside of Texas
I was gonna say... lol

You know you looooove my sexy voice lol Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Apparently my eyesight is gettin' weak too... LMAO

Yes I do, can't wait to hear it in person
Apparently my eyesight is gettin' weak too... LMAO

Yes I do, can't wait to hear it in person Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Haaaa!!