Newbie questions

Hi all,

I'm totally new to the hobby life, just now signed up for P411, and have a few questions. I know every is concerned about LE, but in my, career getting caught would ruin me. So, I must be extremely cautious. These are probably strange questions, but I'm a worrier.

1. Is it safe to assume, providers listed on P411 are actual providers or has anyone run into a problem where the provider was actually LE Or where LE busted the provider and disguised as the provider and busted her clients with scheduled appointments?

2. Is it safer to have my own hotel room and request outcall? I just did not know if 1: Provider could have appointment schedule with a client who is actually LE. Then, I show up there and find myself in trouble.

Thanks in advance.
Welcome to ECCIE sir... the hobby can be a blast and can fulfill many of your bucket list items. It is, however, inherently dangerous. After all, no matter how much we may wish it to be, it is not a legal activity. You have to just screen and the ladies will screen you as well.

Two excellent forums for you to read......

Security Matters: http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=4
A Question of Legality: http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7

And don't be afraid to ask questions. Read the sticky threads you see in the various forums. They have excellent information. Arrests can happen in ANY illegal activity. Your best protection is to educate yourself as best as possible.
Everyone knows I'm safe and honest and not LE!

NO drama here!

call or text me: 806-786-5646
YIM or email me: thirdchild2009@yahoo.com

xxxxooooo......Sammmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm
i would like to post a review and do not know haw to get started
i would like to post a review and do not know haw to get started Originally Posted by Sunny01
This is a very common question. Here's how you write a review:

First open the city forum. The city and state metro forums are located on the ECCIE homepage. Scroll down the page after logging in and you will begin to see a list of metro areas, the further you scroll down the more there are. If you do not see your exact city listed look for a large city near yours, common name of your region or simply the state name itself. Once in that metro area forum you will see all the hobby related forums including several review forums, again, you must scroll down the page to see all the different sub forums.

Open the review forum that matches your session (Independent, Agency or Strip Club).

In that forum is a button labeled "New Review" near the left portion of the page about 3 inches down from top.

Fill out the template and be sure to thoroughly describe the session in The Rest Of the Story. All approved reviews earn six weeks of free Premium Access.

Here are a couple of links for more info on writing a quality review and obtaining 6 weeks free Premium Access:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=24105
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=185588
Hi, I am learning new things about the hobby, I have been with a few ladies on BP before I learned about this web site. I would always try to check them out before I attempted to go see them from goggling their number and sending emails to ask questions.
Today i read a thread that surprised me I never new not to ask her if she has condoms, or to ask over the phone about the price. So with that said what should i ask? How do I know how much money to bring, I don't want to bring to much and the possibility of getting robbed.
I do like the excitement of meeting new girls but I just think my luck will run out if I keep messing with girls from BP.
So any advice il take it thanks
Chago
My best answer for you is to avoid BP unless the lady is reviewed here. Then look at her reviews, her ads, and her showcase (if she has one). They will tell you what services should usually be expected and what the cost is. Most of the ladies on ECCIE are pretty up front about it in their ads.

If you start asking about services and rates in a phone call, text, or sometimes a PM they may think you are LE and stop communicating with you.
Hi, I am learning new things about the hobby, I have been with a few ladies on BP before I learned about this web site. I would always try to check them out before I attempted to go see them from goggling their number and sending emails to ask questions.
Today i read a thread that surprised me I never new not to ask her if she has condoms, or to ask over the phone about the price. So with that said what should i ask? How do I know how much money to bring, I don't want to bring to much and the possibility of getting robbed.
I do like the excitement of meeting new girls but I just think my luck will run out if I keep messing with girls from BP.
So any advice il take it thanks
Chago Originally Posted by mrchago
I am not staff but maybe I can pass some info on to you. Dealing with BP ladies is a hit and miss proposition as you have probably found out by now. Some are more willing than others to divulge information about there rates, how they run there sessions rushed or unrushed clock watchers or not and what they offer as far as their services.

I will agree with CK about seeing BP ladies that have been reviewed. When a BP lady has been reviewed and she is has learned she has been reviewed. It seems to open her up somewhat. Once you tell them you are an ECCIE member they at more at ease about discussing their rates and what goes on behind closed doors. I always tell a reviewed BP lady that I saw and read her review.

I have never had anyone not tell me their rates. Either on the phone or by text. Those that are not willing to discuss there services or menu and you are willing to see them. I think it best to figure the menu is limited. I always ask do you have any rules or dos and don`ts.

One other thing I might add is to keep an eye out for traveling ladies. Sometimes a highly reviewed lady may pop into town.
thanks for the info, i appreciate it