Encounter: Remi was ready - LoL

User ID: Remi from LOL
Date: 4/23/24
Name: Remi
Phone: Provided after screening
Email Address: languageofloveus@gmail.com (The Dr)
URL / Website: https://www.languageofloveus.com
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Domain Area
Activities: Lfk, dfk, shower, massage, bbbj, cbs, missionary, k9, CG, rcg, hj
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulder, brown with some highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short but very proportionate with good waist to hip ratio. Petite frame and a nice face to look at, however clearly had some injections in lips, but I liked the look. C/D cup man made tits and Korean beauty standards were on point. Pretty sure something added to her bun too, which looked great but wasn’t natural.
Recommendation: Yes
27?! Don't make me LOL!!! How about add AT LEAST 20 more years to that to make this review somewhat more believable!
27?! Don't make me LOL!!! How about add AT LEAST 20 more years to that to make this review somewhat more believable! Originally Posted by jzq777
Where you there? And your point is?
Nice review. Reads like most LOL reviews.

I've never been able to screen with LOL. At this point, I don't really care to try anymore. But I do love looking at their girls. Photoshopped or not, they are a feast for the eyes.
Just got done with Remi today. Holy smokes. She was awesome. Writeup forthcoming, but her last day is tomorrow...so, +1'ing the recommendation. Her photos are a little dated, but I'd put her mid-30's at latest. Still has a great body and PSE skills I haven't seen at LOL in a long time.
I feel like the offerings at LOL have been trending older lately, with pics more detached from reality