Phone: Rosy 257-8201
Email Address: see showcase
URL / Website: -
City: Gulfport
State: Mississippi
Address: My house.
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: bbbj, greek, daty, multiple positions, lfk, many other things.
Session Length: 2 hours
Fee: special
Hair Length and Color: Rosy has short brown hair, really cute and *** has beautiful straight brown hair to the MIDDLE of her back.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Ok guys, they are both beautiful. As far as I'm concerned, they are perfect. Both are tanned, *** has the most amazing body with beautiful breasts, Rosy has the most beautiful ass you have ever seen.
Recommendation: Yes
Holy shit man! I'm jealous! I definitely wanna do some stuff with her the next time I see her
Do they do incalls in Gulfport?? I am in NOLA and willing to drive!!
William:

I'm using you to make a point for all reviewers, since I think a lot of guys will read this review, and I've been seeing more and more that lack the same information. Two points:

1. Guys, put the ECCIE showcase link in the review. This review is a good example of why you should do that - neither lady's showcase is under the names listed - Belinda is ElegantBelinda and Rosy is Picturethis. It only takes a minute to use the "Browse Showcases" button, select Mississippi, click on the lady's showcase, and copy the link into the review.

b. Rate - when you have a special rate, it if fine to say you had a "special rate," but it's a very good idea to list what the lady would normally charge. So, if you were charged $4.15 on a special deal, you don't have to put that, but you can say something like "Special Rate - normally $$.5" or whatever. Again, that gives the reader a bit of useful information - he at least knows the upper limit.

I'm saying all this because reviews are important for guys when they're trying to decide who to see, and complete information is important for that decision. Reviews are also very important for the ladies for obvious reasons.

Ciao,

JaG