Avoid Anita Lay from Hattiesburg

I saw this provider had a started posting her showcase.. So, I called to schedule something.... I called her up 3 times. The first time she hung up on me. 2nd Time she said nothing and then hung up. The 3rd time she started going off on me and I had not even asked her a question. WTF??? I think this one is out of her fucking mind.. She is cute... the one review seemed kind of bogus... But I thought I would take the chance. Maybe she was off her meds? Everyone should avoid her...
The "provider" named above is; in my opinion, Bat Shit Crazy. (BCS)

For those that don't know, this "provider" has a checkered past.

This "provider" has been:
  • involved in a personal "war" with another "provider" on Back Page,
  • continuously posting $100.00 specials on Back Page,
  • blurring out her face on her Eccie Showcase, but displaying her face in her Back Page Ads,
  • accused of outing another "provider",
  • accused of attempting to blackmail Hobbyists,
  • while a member of E.com and here at ECCIE used a number of user names,
  • accused of writing a review of herself; under a male persona,
  • banished from ECCIE - at one point it was announced as a "Lifetime Ban",
So Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, I submit to you this pattern of behaviors.

While they may not clinically meet the requirements for a diagnosis.

They surely demonstration a pattern of inconsistency that should be greatly troubling to the members of this community.

Be Very Careful, watch your Six & Enjoy (if possible)!

Biomed1
Anita Lay has responded to this in the coed discussion section, and I recommend that any further discussion continue there.

JaG
I saw her last week and i had a blast, so guy if you have not tried her... all i can say is that you should:mf_ w00t2:
  • Av8R
  • 10-22-2011, 09:40 AM
Aflac!
I have heard a lot of bad things about this lady.. Sholock you decided to register an account and make defending her your first post???? Either she rocked your world or I think Mrs. Anita Lay might have yet another identity on here.....
While post #4 is not exactly a review, I think the following ECCIE Forum Guideline may still apply:

#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.

JaG
So is staff regretting letting her back on the board yet?

Cheers,

bcg