If i am not telling the truth ask Ashden Love

Staff edit. Post removed. You clearly have an issue with this member...Take it private. Your repeated bashing of another member will not be tolerated here. Play by the forum rules or don't play at all. Your choice. CC
Feel better now??....

Post sounds like a bloody Jerry Springer episode, not sure why you're posting it in this forum...
This is really getting ridiculous OMG! Where is Chica?
Sweetie I doubt anyone know's what the hell your talking about ( I know I can't decipher it)
Try posting in your area maybe they will have a clue
I'd feel better if Valerie came to visit me!!
I love ghetto hookers!
......:fear2 : Originally Posted by Black&Tastee
I didn't want to quote the whole rant so I was going to just quote every other word....I didn't think that would detract from the eloquent way the OP has posted this Anti-Ashden rant on numerouse occasions...Every time I see her post I say to myself....I could read this post all day and be entertained every time.
I love ghetto hookers! Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor
This business would be boring without them!
Don't know who the hell Ashen is AND I don't really care but this is only making her look good. Just saying!
LOL Ed & Sunny lol !
I'm thinking pimp ?
You low born hoe
Feel better now??....

Post sounds like a bloody Jerry Springer episode, not sure why you're posting it in this forum... Originally Posted by Valerie
This is really getting ridiculous OMG! Where is Chica? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Sweetie I doubt anyone know's what the hell your talking about ( I know I can't decipher it)
Try posting in your area maybe they will have a clue Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
OMG - Valerie, Naomi and SNL - on top of each other!! I am in stalker heaven!!! Gee, I really miss London and this would've have been a home run!!
Im thinking pimp or bottom girl, wifey bitch. Send the hootchie my way, Ill make her famous. Ive been known to do that ya know.
LOL Ed , all for you baby!
someone help me , what's a low born hoe, Is that a NY saying? I haven't a clue

LOL Sunny!!! TFF
Don't worry ED, I'll tell her you missed her this weekend.
what's a low born hoe, Is that a NY saying? I haven't a clue Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
It's hard to tell whether these are actual words or not.