URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=135429
City: SWLR
State: Arkansas
Address: Somewhere in SWLR
Activities: Refer to ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long/black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: About 5'8, thick, luscious, and curvy. Very pretty face and smile. Great hygiene. A couple of tattoos, but not distracting. Some tasteful piercings. Nice soft and smooth skin. Exactly like her pictures.
Recommendation: Yes
Gentlemen, if all of you use this encounter report as a model of what you want to write when you do your own, the quality of this site will improve... well maybe not a hundredfold, but a hell of a lot.

Well done.

Cheers,

bcg
Thanks BCG!!! :-)
Thanks BCG!!! :-) Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
You don't have to thank me for telling the truth.

Though I should have noted that one really needs PA to get the full effect of what one wants to shoot for; I was especially impressed with your RoS. Unfortunately, the site really isn't as useful as it was pre-blackout for the poor schmucks who don't have PA yet.

Yeah, probably need to stress that. We're in a period where it is probably worth it to purchase PA (if one doesn't already have it) before doing one's due diligence on a lady here...

Cheers,

bcg
I couldn't have said all that better myself. Having PA here is so worth it...otherwise, the site would just be "meh."
You don't have to thank me for telling the truth.

Though I should have noted that one really needs PA to get the full effect of what one wants to shoot for; I was especially impressed with your RoS. Unfortunately, the site really isn't as useful as it was pre-blackout for the poor schmucks who don't have PA yet.

Yeah, probably need to stress that. We're in a period where it is probably worth it to purchase PA (if one doesn't already have it) before doing one's due diligence on a lady here...

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

I agree with BCG. Nicely done PTH!
Thanks Area!! :-)