TG Discussions

transgender encounters, media, questions, etc

post it here
I play with several TS sluts butt I would think TG would bill themselves as females
Well, if we’re talking about transgender individuals I think it can go two ways - born male but she identifie as female or born female but he indentifues as a male.

Of course, I’ll admit there’s most certainly a lot of finer points here that I’m likely not educated enough about.

But as for me personally, I get excited by two things - pretty girls with pussies and pretty girls with cocks.

By the way Ms. Athena...who are the TS sluts that you play with? I’m aware of Trixxy but I didn’t realize there were others. Do tell!
Check out TSBunny she just got herself some big olo tittys
Is Bunny capable of being aggressive? Always struck me as the submissive type.
"hard" to find one that is actually functional.
"hard" to find one that is actually functional. Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
That may be because for many MtF trans that are totally 100% are really female totally looking and feeling which means hormones, to help with their transition and having a hard one isn't really what they want ,
"hard" to find one that is actually functional. Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
i assumed the opposite in the dallas dating scene
I had an overall great experience with TS Celine in Dallas. She got hard as a steel pole. If she’s taking hormones I sure as hell couldn’t tell.

And when she starts pounding all you can do is hold on to something tight and enjoy what she’s dishing out. She’s very attractive too. Tits are small but she’s not flat chested. Her ass is great as well. And of course her cock is big and hard.

She didn’t cum for me unfortunately but the rest of the experience was great.
That may be because for many MtF trans that are totally 100% are really female totally looking and feeling which means hormones, to help with their transition and having a hard one isn't really what they want , Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
Oh I understand it all but still like to play both directions with a hottie
So the place I used to work for had a major incident that led to all employees being required to take the at the time named "LGBT Sensitivity Training." It was there I learned the following:

MtF- Male-to-Female
FtM- Female-to-Male

Different types of trans-people:
Transvestite- Person who identifies and wears the clothes of the opposite gender.
Transsexual- Person who identifies as the opposite gender and lives life as such. The person is typically on hormones to start the physical transformation, but has not had gender reassignment surgery.
Transgender- Person who has had gender reassignment surgery to their identified gender.

They can have any sexual preference and can live as straight, gay, bi.
Does anyone know of any ts ladies (functional) in the El Paso area that will see couples?