Wanting to cross over with someone who's been before

Same as the title...new to el Paso and wanting to make the cross over but specifically to stoya massage as I've heard 400 pesos gets u full service which is roughly 21 dollars

Let me know, PM ME
I've been wanting to try Genesis, it seems to have better reviews in here.
I'd like to go someone too if possible, but my spanish is horrible.
It's a lot more simple than you think. Assuming you have a passport and can speak spanish you'd be just fine going by yourself during normal business hours. It's clean, cheap, and awesome. If you need instructions pm me.
  • Icu24
  • 07-26-2018, 03:03 PM
Mr D I pm’ed you for some info
It's a lot more simple than you think. Assuming you have a passport and can speak spanish you'd be just fine going by yourself during normal business hours. It's clean, cheap, and awesome. If you need instructions pm me. Originally Posted by MrD662
just tried to pm you, full inbox :/
It's a lot more simple than you think. Assuming you have a passport and can speak spanish you'd be just fine going by yourself during normal business hours. It's clean, cheap, and awesome. If you need instructions pm me. Originally Posted by MrD662
Any issue if you don't speak Spanish? Or does it just make it harder to communicate with the ladies?
Any issue if you don't speak Spanish? Or does it just make it harder to communicate with the ladies? Originally Posted by Keyhole Arc Blow
Just will be a little difficult to communicate with the girls. But you can get by with hand gestures. You will not be the first non Spanish speaker that goes there. Some of the girls there know a little English to get by also.