Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Build: Petite
Measurements: 32B-21-25
Breasts Enhanced: No
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 110lbs
Recommendation: No
Thanks. With so much talent in Dallas she won't be here long. Thanks maybe she was having a bad day.
Thanks Jungleman for your honest Review !! I was contemplating seeing her but not anymore now !!
Thank you for saving my $$$.. Lol
Too bad she very pretty. Oh well.
NICE!
jungleman, well, you got some Katie Hooters delites but maybe not everything you were hoping for. thanks for sharing.

• JBDFW
  • 10-19-2018, 03:04 AM
Thanks for the Intel

Thanks. With so much talent in Dallas she won't be here long. Thanks maybe she was having a bad day. Originally Posted by linkin20
There is no excuse for a bad session/day, a provider should give 100% or cancel the appointment. Relative to the time that providers spend with the hobbyist, they get paid a lot of money! What would happen if the hobbyist pulled a YMMV excuse with the provider's donation? Too bad the ATM cannot have a bad day.

Link to her profile: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=469127 If it has not been done already, the OP needs to PM/email her pimp and let him know that this type of service is unacceptable.
  • 10-19-2018, 06:38 AM
Pimp is laughing to the bank
show up at the in call. Text 30 min before that i was on the way. Stated i was 2 minute from location. When i was parking got the cancel text. BS Excuse was family emergency. Similar one i kept getting from these college sloots. What annoy me the most was being stuck in traffic for 45 minute to get there and another 45 min going back. Getting notification of cancelling when i got there should not have happen. I provided clear ETA 30 minute before i left. Plenty of time to know if you are canceling. Total time waster.
show up at the in call. Text 30 min before that i was on the way. Stated i was 2 minute from location. When i was parking got the cancel text. BS Excuse was family emergency. Similar one i kept getting from these college sloots. What annoy me the most was being stuck in traffic for 45 minute to get there and another 45 min going back. Getting notification of cancelling when i got there should not have happen. I provided clear ETA 30 minute before i left. Plenty of time to know if you are canceling. Total time waster. Originally Posted by jayt4567
It's called volume scheduling, many guys contact to schedule for the same time, the pimp accepts, and whoever gets there first gets the appointment, the other guys are cancelled on or gets radio silence treatment. Most high volume providers (and pimped providers are always high volume) do this tactic.
You're probably the 3rd or the 4th guy who was scheduled, to get radio silence treatment or the family emergency message. The 2nd guy usually get the "I am still taking a shower" message, you can wait 30 min while i take a shower or "I just got up, need to clean the room and jump in for a quick shower"

Unless i want sloppy seconds, I wouldn't stick around.
Thanks for the honest review! Need more reviews like this. As hobbyists we are donating in exchange for time, in my opinion the point of this site is to share to others honest encounters so if they’re great then awesome, if not then there’s more out there.