Why when you get with hookers is sex addict

New weds many times have sex 300 times the first year. Where with bookers a guy where see 5 hookers see a lot more than me but he sex deprived and not get a real gf any time soon.
HUH?
What You Say ?
Eithwr english is his second language or drunk with Google auto-correct?
I'm going with Drunk or High.
Ahh our Oklahoma entertainment made it to national!
New weds many times have sex 300 times the first year. Where with bookers a guy where see 5 hookers see a lot more than me but he sex deprived and not get a real gf any time soon. Originally Posted by Ripmany
I agree!!! (Just a little sarcasm folks).
Read his one review if you want a real headache
Ahh our Oklahoma entertainment made it to national! Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
This caused me to do a little research on him to see what I've been missing. I just finished reading most of the posts in all of the threads he has started. Also read his encounter report.

OMG!!! My head is spinning. This guy is something else.

I'll never be able to look at another footprint as long as I live.
  • Old-T
  • 10-20-2018, 03:17 PM
I sincerely doubt this poster is anything but a hoax.
And I think he is most likely one of the numerous "too weird to be real" posters we have seen before. There are even undertones of TreeTop or CJOHNNY in his mannerisms.

Best advice is to take him with a whole box of salt.
I sincerely doubt this poster is anything but a hoax.
And I think he is most likely one of the numerous "too weird to be real" posters we have seen before. There are even undertones of TreeTop or CJOHNNY in his mannerisms.

Best advice is to take him with a whole box of salt.
Originally Posted by Old-T
I haven't been around long enough to recognize the names you referenced. But I do agree. How can this guy possibly be real?

How does somebody like this even live? How does he even have a job? How does he buy food? How do he even know when it's time to eat? How does he pay his bills? How does he pay his rent or mortgage? How is he not homeless?

And just how does he have extra money to pay for hookers?
  • dgc92
  • 10-20-2018, 08:19 PM
I under standing why not everybody urge has make fun to this man who clearly has much education and smartness.

You all a shame me that I am a member of this bored.