Hair Brunette (Long)
Tattoos Several
Grooming Bare
Stunning athletic figure, gorgeous breasts, lips,
Recommendation: Yes
Lucky man
Nice. She has been on my radar.
She ignores all my PMs and appt requests from P411
150 roses/hr., 220/90min. I think it's 100/hhr. I have always done an hour to an hour and a half when I see her.
Yeah If I could only book with her. She would be for sure one of my atf
Gentlemen, allow me a moment to gloat. I am one of the chosen, who has seen Mndi several times. The first time you see her, you just know that you will be back. She is a beautiful, one of a kind young lady. Thanks for the excellent review.
Gentlemen, allow me a moment to gloat. I am one of the chosen, who has seen Mndi several times. The first time you see her, you just know that you will be back. She is a beautiful, one of a kind young lady. Thanks for the excellent review. Originally Posted by flanker1017
Thanks, Flanker. I’m also very fortunate to be among her favored ones. I’m not sure how I first got an initial appointment....maybe it was the way I first reached out to her in my request. We definitely connected on our first meeting and had great chemistry. Since then, all of my appointment requests are promptly and enthusiastically returned and accepted. Treat her like a lady and she’ll give in toyou.
Her and Aleisha will forever be unicorns when it comes to scheduling.
I have seen Mindi a bunch of times and ALWAYS have a great visit. She is worth whatever it takes to get her on your schedule!
She is worth whatever it takes to get her on your schedule! Originally Posted by Raddabbler
+10000

If you get the chance, jump on it. Ive become a regular with her and she is an ATF
I have tried.