MFTS

Ok, I have been curious and aroused by this subject and have been discussing it with my TS friend Nomi. We want to know is this too taboo... or are there others out there who are similarly aroused?
Having a MTSF is a big request of mine and I have enjoyed all that I have had, and plan on many more....Slurp~~
We had a pretty good thread on this and ther is interest. I've not popped my TS cherry (yet).

The thought of finding a TS lady that enjoys and engages with men an women is where we ended up the convo or at least where I last saw..

Looking mostly for simultaneous oral all around .. And go from there...

It sounds very hott!
i have been very fortunate to be the "t" in quite a few m-f-t encounters here in austin---they have all been unique but universally an absolute blast. i am so fortunate to have several gorgeous and sexy female eccie providers both local and travelling from which to choose. vive la difference!
Where do I sign up?
I'll be your first test subject.

I know TS KrystiKakes had a female partner she worked with her in Dallas.

Hot indeed
That sounds hot. I'd love to be the M in a MFTS!
Ive never seen a TS before but I think this is the way that I'd love to pop my cherry MFTS - When you are ready please PM me Kitty and I'll be ready too
+1 To J Wayne's comment Kitty
I LOVE the thought. Just so hard to coordinate schedules, let alone find one that fits the guys and my qualifications. :-/
Please put me on the waiting list also. I would/could provide the M of course, and the F, just need the TS.
hmm add me to the waiting list as well. I might want to meet all interested parties first say for coffee.
I have to get down south more often...this is still on my list of todo's and hoping to get to it soon!
MMM...had this experience last summer. I think I must repeat. Everybody had a great time!
Ok, I have been curious and aroused by this subject and have been discussing it with my TS friend Nomi. We want to know is this too taboo... or are there others out there who are similarly aroused?
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
....I definitely would do this again, if you and Nomi were the other players. Yum.