hollow strap ons??

Hollow Penis Enhancer - This is a soft strap on penile extender for men with erectile dysfunction that adds comfort for both partners. It features a testicle pouch which increases sensation, when your testicles are held snugly around the silky soft stretchy pouch, it increases the intensity of your orgasms and adds more pleasure while still being comfortable to wear. The shaft is coated in latex for a silky smooth touch. The inside of the shaft is also coated in latex for a soft feel. PRODUCT SPECS: Product Type: Penis Extenders & PPAS. Features: Hollow. Designed for use with or without an erection. Comfortable for user and partner. Material: Faux Leather/Soft Rubber. Power: None. Color: Flesh. Measurements: Long=6.50 inches (4" inside) Wide=1.75 inches.(1.25" inside). Around=6.60 inches. Fits up to a 44 inch waist. Always use this product with a water-based lubricant for a more pleasurable experience. Hollow Penis Enhancer is manufactured by Nasstoys NW1983.

http://www.tootimid.com/vibrating-hollow-strap-on.html

HAS ANYONE EVER USED ONE??

I am looking for something "unique" that the guys with ED can put on and do me with
I don't have ED, but I'll be your guinea pig.
Never used it for ED issues butt have had a friend use one so he could pound me with a BIG ASS COCK....lol. He didn't like the feel of the thick silicone and could not cum while wearing it. You also need to think that it cums in adjustable harness, butt size is limited. For the feel on me, My pussy likes the real deal........So many other ways to give and receive pleasure..........Slurp~~
thanks yall...updates when I get one!
how could any guy feel anything through a quarter inch of rubber?
Actually, I'd be interested in trying one of these. Maybe with that much of a cushion, I won't have the urge to cum so fast.
how could any guy feel anything through a quarter inch of rubber? Originally Posted by speeedracer
For someone with ED it isn't necessarily about what you can or can't feel. In my case, I have ED caused by Type 2 diabetes. I get hard enough for oral but can't sustain an erection long enough for full sex, therefore, I can't experience the pleasure of having a woman wrap her legs around me as pound her pussy or view her beautiful ass during K9. With the hollow strap on I could do those things again.

Yes Ms Athena, there are many ways to give and receive pleasure and I enjoy doing them when I have the opportunity. A hollow strap on would just give me more opportunities!!
For someone with ED it isn't necessarily about what you can or can't feel. In my case, I have ED caused by Type 2 diabetes. I get hard enough for oral but can't sustain an erection long enough for full sex, therefore, I can't experience the pleasure of having a woman wrap her legs around me as pound her pussy or view her beautiful ass during K9. With the hollow strap on I could do those things again.

Yes Ms Athena, there are many ways to give and receive pleasure and I enjoy doing them when I have the opportunity. A hollow strap on would just give me more opportunities!! Originally Posted by hubby4fun_85

I am going to buy one!
I am super interested to see if this works for guys with ED. Please Dallas do a tell all when you get it!
They also make strap-on harnesses specifically designed to be worn by men, so if a guy with ED doesn't want to have his cock stuffed into a hollow strap-on, you can use a strap-on harness designed to be comfortably worn by men and just use whatever your favorite (or their favorite) dildo is. Just another option!
Not to get off topic, but I love how some of you love what you do and actually care about those men that have some medical issues and are willing to try new things that work for both parties.

With that said, I would be willing to try something like that.
They also make strap-on harnesses specifically designed to be worn by men, so if a guy with ED doesn't want to have his cock stuffed into a hollow strap-on, you can use a strap-on harness designed to be comfortably worn by men and just use whatever your favorite (or their favorite) dildo is. Just another option! Originally Posted by spicyzoey

got a link babe?>>

thanks lover!
I'd be curious to hear how it works out for you. I've always used cock rings and female condoms with my gentleman who have ed issues. A few have their own suction pumps so that does help quite a bit for some.
I'm always interested in new and different ways to help out my gents.

Grace
Cpalmson----I will be your way soon.....and if I have it,we can try it!
I know it's not the main point you are discussing Dallas, but it could be a lot of fun in a T&D scenario as well. ;-)