need info plz--butt plugs

I am looking for a vibrating butt plug........ so I can do an oily handjob with BOTH nads,milking the shaft while your ass is being pleasured too.....anybody have experience with this and can recommend the perfect one??? Thanks!
I have one that inflates and has serious vibration. I've yet to get anyone to volunteer to try it out
I am looking for a vibrating butt plug........ so I can do an oily handjob with BOTH nads,milking the shaft while your ass is being pleasured too.....anybody have experience with this and can recommend the perfect one??? Thanks! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hope you find one, Dallas. Bring in your toy bag next time you get my way!

BTW - I never noticed you had nads.
doc johnson makes a good one. comes in three sizes. small size slips right in for me. medium size take s a bit of work but is fine. large kinda scares me!

very good vibration control with it, like a dimmer switch so you can adjust the intensity.
lol---I meant hands! oops my bad!

thanks everyone! I think I found one.
for a guy? I have a vibrating prostate massager with 4 levels of intensity and has a little numb to stimulate the boys.
I have a small soft silicone butt plug. The ones mentioned above seem worth the investment.
lol---I meant hands! oops my bad!

thanks everyone! I think I found one. Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hey dallas, attach to your forearm and put your hands up my butt-lol
Slow, deep, gently, and when it relaxes, more deliberate.
If your clients can handle something slightly bigger than a small plug, the Billy is the way to go. Lelo is my favorite brand of vibrators and everything they make is amazing.

https://www.smittenkittenonline.com/...ugs/billy.html

For something smaller, the Oden 2 is versatile and can be used as a vibrating ring or a butt plug. It is also (optionally) remote control operated, so you (or he) can exert ultimate control over the vibration! Totally awesome and worth every penny.

http://www.lelo.com/index.php?collec...oupName=ODEN-2
If your clients can handle something slightly bigger than a small plug, the Billy is the way to go. Lelo is my favorite brand of vibrators and everything they make is amazing.
... Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Those are some lovely vibrators but won't they fall out if Dallas is trying to use her two hands to do something else?

I find that a bullet works very well for most. But I know that it's not as pretty and more old hat than the above and well, other options.

I'm always looking for the perfect one, too. I have a few but nothing has really held up well enough to suggest it.

I'm reading this topic closely!!!

Oh ... welcome to Another Realm, Zoey!!!

Always,
Elisabeth
thanks yall! ditto--welcome Zoey!
I love my inflatable vibrating one... I use it myself, the guys aren't brave enough. Alaine, im shocked to find that no one else uses yours, it really is awesome, even if you don't inflate it!!!
Slow, deep, gently, and when it relaxes, more deliberate. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Hmm, sounds good to me!
I love my inflatable vibrating one... I use it myself, the guys aren't brave enough. Alaine, im shocked to find that no one else uses yours, it really is awesome, even if you don't inflate it!!! Originally Posted by DDMcGee
DD, im brave enough. bring it and more!