Free money

https://eros.columbia.edu/ I just ran across this and thought I'd share. & Just to be clear I am not a part of this I make no money off of it at all.
Interesting, and interested -- until I got to the "2 hour phone interview" part.... Eh er, I don't think so. Not to mention, do I give Columbia my hobby phone #?
Luv...thanks for checking things out for the rest of us♥
i think that would be a no for me
Seems intredasting, wonder what they could ask that would require a whole 2hour interview?

You can always set up a Google voice number solely for this survey/interview if you have a smart phone.
Nothing remains confidential, I don't trust this site. Sounds like phishing....in a different sense.
I guess I am not kinky enough or maybe too kinky. But I thought it was fun answering the questions

Thank you for completing this questionnaire.
Unfortunately, we have determined that you are not eligible for further participation in the study.

To thank you for simply filling out this questionnaire, however, we will enter you into the $250 VISA check card (for online use) raffle if you leave your e-mail address on the next screen. We will e-mail you if you have won.
Took the survey. Guess they got enough from me to know I'm a hobbyist and would skew their numbers. I didn't qualify for further research...if they only knew my shrink! LOL