questions about cim

If this has been fully covered before, just ignore me and I will go away.
CIM is becoming a popular act for hobbist and a few providers.
What is the hazard? If std is present will the mouth, throat become infected? What happens to a wad of cum in the stomack? Is it absorbed like vitamin C?
The big question is could a provider pass along an infection with a kiss she may have gotten from cim?
Pretty sure it is about as safe as kissing, unless there is an open sore in the mouth of the giver the stomach acid kills all the virus. Cum is pure protein, no fat cholesterol etc.
More and more providers are getting into CIM with swallowing because of the extra nutrients. They enjoy it and get a small protein shake.What can be better
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3389375.html
I know, right? I'm a vegetarian and I need all the protein I can get! It's great for your skin too.

A good rule of thumb I have heard from people who think a lot about these sort of things (safe sex educators, ethical sluts, etc.) is "Spit or Swallow, Don't Let It Wallow," meaning that the most dangerous thing you can do for yourself in that situation is take the time to run across the room to spit something out somewhere... personally I think if it goes straight down the hatch it basically hits stomach acid right away and is well-netralized by the acid.

I agree that the biggest risk is from sores in the mouth, but a provider (or client) who brushes their teeth within an hour leading up to an appointment will also create microtears in their gums, leaving passages for infections into the bloodstream. These microcuts heal within an hour or four hours (depending on who you ask). Mouth wash seems to be our friend as it sterilizes without causing dangerous microtears.
And here I thought, I wasn't going to learn anything today. Thank you Fishguy and Zoey!
And here I thought, I wasn't going to learn anything today. Thank you Fishguy and Zoey! Originally Posted by Mistress Claire
DItto!
Semen also contains natural anti-depressants, but whether they can be absorbed through the stomach is another question. All I know is I'm certainly less depressed after I CIM.
  • `flip
  • 07-20-2013, 03:39 PM
Semen also contains natural anti-depressants, but whether they can be absorbed through the stomach is another question. All I know is I'm certainly less depressed after I CIM. Originally Posted by pssymnchr2
ROFL!!!! Touché!!!
Zoey I always keep some mouthwash lol As for something else I always let the gents know pineapple juice helps keep your juices nice and sweet! Works for us females too....white meat diet no beer no coffee but it works!!! Sucky diet but me suck u long time and drink every drop lol Yummy!
Interesting ....
CIM w/ swallow is the BEST way to finish. There is no mess to clean up.
...Works for us females too....white meat diet no beer no coffee but it works!!! Sucky diet but me suck u long time and drink every drop lol Yummy! Originally Posted by Sexy Cameron
No beer!? This is probably the only way it would be worth giving it up.
Zoey I always keep some mouthwash lol As for something else I always let the gents know pineapple juice helps keep your juices nice and sweet! Works for us females too....white meat diet no beer no coffee but it works!!! Sucky diet but me suck u long time and drink every drop lol Yummy! Originally Posted by Sexy Cameron
The pineapple juice deal is for real. I love to snowball with my lady after CIM and it definitely makes a difference in the taste.
my thought on cim is if you do the work why not get the gift you worked for. i swallow every time less mess to clean up later lol. I agree mouth wash is your best friend.
CIM with swallowing is definitely the most satisfying way to "finish" for both the guy and gal if done correctly and it can be done anywhere and anytime with no clean needed