how do you use a piss slave?

when your giving your sub a golden shower do you prefer squatting over his face?
standing over him?
locking him in a toilet box?
sticking a funnel in his mouth?

inquiring minds want to know :-)
I usually have him tied to the rack face down then I piss down his back.
I prefer to pee on there face. A toilet box is Great but if not available I have them lay in the tub and I stand over them and pee. My goal would be to make it in there mouth.
In my experience, most providers get very turned on by PIM. Piss in mouth. And squatting over the face seems to be their favorite
I have him kneel in the bathtub and position his body where he wants to feel my warm golden juices flow over him. Yes a funnel can be used if he craves to not miss a drop, or I can aim my stream straight into his mouth or his belly button. I find this all to be a personal choice of the one kneeling before me. As he is choosing to give me worship in a humble way..............Slurp~~
Ohhhhhhh I want to do this!!!!
I have him kneel in the bathtub and position his body where he wants to feel my warm golden juices flow over him. Yes a funnel can be used if he craves to not miss a drop, or I can aim my stream straight into his mouth or his belly button. I find this all to be a personal choice of the one kneeling before me. As he is choosing to give me worship in a humble way..............Slurp~~ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I really like the way you think. Great answer!
I really like the way you think. Great answer! Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
It's even greater in person! :-p Ms Athena is quite the Goddess.
I've a provider friend who described how she and her friend provide this during doubles. They put a plastic sheet on the floor and have the man lay down on it. They both stand over him and let it go....

Never done that but.....

I've been the recipient a few times from my lovely lady friend. Usually kneeling in the shower stall or in the back yard on a cool night. We've also reversed roles. Be kind and make sure you are well hydrated and peeing clear.... just minimizes the usual objectionable odor and tastes better.
Katrina, I just love that avatar ... and the way you think.
I've never tried this personally, but it is something i've been wanting to experience for a while now. I hope my Key Holders will grace me with Their pee sometime soon.

The best way i imagine it is in a bathtub with the slave kneeling or laying down. Peeing in the mouth of a slave is certainly humbling and the exchange of fluids is a beautiful thing. But, the most humbling and degrading to me would be to pee on the slaves useless penis. Show him that his cock is nothing more than a place Her waste goes.