New Entertainment on menu

What would be a winner to spark a session up as a provider??? Such as toys, sexual oils ect.
all the above plus sensual body rubs with oil.........bubble bath play............sensory depravation play

I like to create an "experience" and not just an ordinary encounter...have fun with it!
I've always found that after I spread eagle a guy on the bed and tie him up, threatening to have one of my friends walk in the room and sit on his face works wonders!!!

Seriously, the imagination is a wonderful thing. Silk, rabbit fur, soft things to rub over his body is a great start.
I've always found that after I spread eagle a guy on the bed and tie him up, threatening to have one of my friends walk in the room and sit on his face works wonders!!!

Seriously, the imagination is a wonderful thing. Silk, rabbit fur, soft things to rub over his body is a great start. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Yes! Damn that sounds nice.
Thnx I have handcuffs and I'm working on the rest
Don't forget the music. Anything by Evanescence and Enigma is sure to get the mood right.
I find the tour through the toys I set out(selection based upon the prior communication) is always a nice ice breaker.
Evanescence would do it for me, the thought of doing Amy Lee in the ass always gets me going.

Seriously, the imagination is a wonderful thing. Silk, rabbit fur, soft things to rub over his body is a great start. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
The only thing better than the "tease" of another woman joining is when one actually does - IMHO.
The only thing better than the "tease" of another woman joining is when one actually does - IMHO. Originally Posted by Bigh1955
Yep...that is true!