Food And Topping Fetish

The other day I did a clip where I covered myself with cranberries and cherries. It has been 2 days and I am still finding pieces of cherry in my twat. LOL!

The cleaning up part was the hardest part.

Does anyone here have a food fetish?

What would you want a lady to cover herself with if you had a choice?

Here is the list of items that I might be playing with in the future. I cannot decide which I am going to do first. I am only going to do one item at a time. I think I let the cranberries and cherries soak to long and I started feeling a little sick.

1) Blueberries

2) Mandarin Oranges

3) Caramel Topping

4) chocolate Syrup

5) Maple Syrup

6) Melted Butter
  • Trey
  • 07-27-2013, 10:44 AM
If you're gonna roll around naked in fruit you probably should not eat that fruit, or put it up your cunt. Ijs. Think about that next time and maybe you won't get yourself sick lol.
Well next time, invite me over and Ill do your "hands-free after-care"!!
no love for whipped cream? or honey?
You know what speedracer, I did not even think about those two. I guess I have two more items to add to my grocery list, huh?!

I only like whipped cream and honey if they are mixed with something. For example, I love whipped cream on a banana split and honey with my tea.

As a child my mom used to chase me down with a spoonfull of honey and lemon when I would cough so I guess I am a bit traumatized. LOL!
I will be more careful next time.

If you're gonna roll around naked in fruit you probably should not eat that fruit, or put it up your cunt. Ijs. Think about that next time and maybe you won't get yourself sick lol. Originally Posted by trey
Due to an ex-girlfriend, I get hard whenever I see, taste, or smell butter pecan ice cream.
ahhhh....I also love cool whip!
Warm, thick carmel!
Mmmmmm-mmmmm....!
It's not so much the food, but using my lady friend's body as a place setting up on which to present any sort of food that would be appropriate for the moment. A long dinner table, candlelight, etc.
You omitted cucumbers.
It's not so much the food, but using my lady friend's body as a place setting up on which to present any sort of food that would be appropriate for the moment. A long dinner table, candlelight, etc. Originally Posted by Zhivago52
Just wanted to say that I love you signature line. It's great.
I've got this fantasy of inserting a few blueberries or cherries inside her just before I start a major DATY session. Then once she comes (again and again of course), I would slowly suck them out of her, savoring them after they had marinated in her juices...alas that is still on the bucket list.

Other than that, I would have to say caramel is great, although very stick, lol!
In the 90's there was a popular couple that called themselves the Salad Sisters. Not sure if any one remembers them.

You omitted cucumbers. Originally Posted by saustin
I've got this fantasy of inserting a few blueberries or cherries inside her just before I start a major DATY session. Then once she comes (again and again of course), I would slowly suck them out of her, savoring them after they had marinated in her juices...alas that is still on the bucket list.

Other than that, I would have to say caramel is great, although very stick, lol! Originally Posted by OBringer
I love this idea! I may have to 'borrow' it! :0

It sounds so hot!

Maybe have the blueberries in the freezer first?

Yep I did the caramel once (looong time ago)...we warmed it up and that part was awesome...but as it cooled...it got thicker and sticker... lol ...ever had your eyelids curl back and stuck open? DATY with caramel and you 'll see what I mean!