Condoms

Do providers have them or is it expected to carry them with you? So excited/nervous for my first experience. Review will follow after. Thanks.
going without and she be out of also works out very bad or very good depending on ones view of do the deed raw.
or
once there and running to a store is a pain in the ass
so
my view both should have them if wanted mmm or not
but
do go to a store, if ya nervous you will drop your change on the floor of that bar vending machine. just sayin
Do providers have them or is it expected to carry them with you? So excited/nervous for my first experience. Review will follow after. Thanks. Originally Posted by guyincognito
so its done ...taken yas 8 ...years a researchin ta finally done ...come ta this question?

...hope yer funnel ...fuckin dones be worth ...it after all the waitin
so its done ...taken yas 8 ...years a researchin ta finally done ...come ta this question?

...hope yer funnel ...fuckin dones be worth ...it after all the waitin Originally Posted by Plastic Man
He will not need them anyways I bet.
"we kissed, she unzipped my pants, I cam before she reached in ta find it"
so lets hope she ok with msog
ah he back on line, review please
and gone again. crap nap time then
I suggest you always bring your own.
I have met a few providers that require you use the ones they have.
I have also met providers that will inspect the ones you bring.
A lot of providers have them in case you don't bring them.
You will sometimes encounter providers that don't supply them but require them for a date, so if you only want a HJ, bring your own condoms.
errrr still waiting for witch gal was the lucky cherry breaker
He will let us know in 7 - 8 years
errrr still waiting for witch gal was the lucky cherry breaker Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
ops which
He will let us know in 7 - 8 years Originally Posted by lilylivered
rats dang nab it all
can I take the under a year bet please ?

...hope yer funnel ...fuckin dones be worth ...it after all the waitin Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Criticism from a guy with zero reviews . Priceless.
I was under the impression it was our job to have them. When I first started I only had 1 kind so I asked gentlemen to bring their favorite Brand. My gf told me to buy multiple kinds and sizes so I did. It has come in handy.
I always bring my own But I have found some providers miraculously find one once they find out the fee goes down without full service being available.
The appointment is this week. Thanks to those with real/supportive responses. Yes, I was gone for awhile. Life happened.
Criticism from a guy with zero reviews . Priceless. Originally Posted by TechnoViking
uh which ...username ya done ...talkin bouts?

...buts anyway it be sweeeeeeeeeeeeet ya ...done responded ta yer lover ...plastic man ...durin this ...romanitc times a year!