Naughty Nikki in the 716

About to drive from Erie back to Buffalo, thought I'd check the site. I saw Nikki is in Buffalo this weekend, and I got so excited, but figured I was way late. Sure enough, and with obvious good reasons, she's booked. So while it will be a depressing drive, she probably saved me money on several speeding tickets. I Need to be more diligent about checking ads...

About to start this miserable drive. Sumbitch!
Even had duos available with Lilly Grey
Feeling the pain. Seems to happen to me all the time. I think most girls that have good reputations have regulars that know about their travels and book them.
Hey guys! Sorry to those I couldn’t meet. I announce my trips in advance so keep an eye out in my ads or feel free to send a pm and inquire about up coming trips

Attachment 748495
rats, no rug
or
your to young
or
I'm a old fart mmmmm bingo LOL
With pics like that she keeps reminding me its time to see her again soon
With pics like that she keeps reminding me its time to see her again soon Originally Posted by lilylivered
Agreed
simply

SPECTACULAR!
Don't see it.

Looks like yet another 40 + year old used-up box that has had thousands of weirdos splooging in or on her.

The bright side is she's not a baby elephant.
Don't see it.

Looks like yet another 40 + year old used-up box that has had thousands of weirdos splooging in or on her.

The bright side is she's not a baby elephant. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
mmmmm aitheantas eire

anyways
I have found her very charming, and easy on the eyes. Why I have never I will keep ta self.

If you ever hear she stepping out for a drink. Get off your (maybe Irish) ass and go for a drink.
bet you can not resist her charm
One of those you have to meet to appreciate
mmmmm aitheantas eire

anyways
I have found her very charming, and easy on the eyes. Why I have never I will keep ta self.

If you ever hear she stepping out for a drink. Get off your (maybe Irish) ass and go for a drink.
bet you can not resist her charm Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Nope. Saw enough from the pictures, reminds me of my grandmother when my grandmother was 70 years old.
btw NBT she still under 40

One of those you have to meet to appreciate Originally Posted by lilylivered
WTF I love her board personalty and appreciate it. but ya other may not

what I have seen that most, for sure not all. yet most.
meeting her in person, most guys find her

I don't know but bet she could have this problem that I have been part of with some lady's
She wants to go for a walk or someplace. But not in a mood to have guys hitting on.
No make up dressed to look rag a muffin like, drag a male ok with ta look taken. Take a walk on mmmmm Monroe ave, city or Brighton near bars. And yet still have guys half her age hit on her.
One line I heard once. Guy walks up as we walking hand in hand. Look right at her and say Sir I want ta fuck your wife.
Hell I even had a lady I was with hit on as we be ordering Abbotts

Some can just drag em in not trying, or even trying not to.
bet you can not resist her charm Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
true

but this is P4P
not hang out to discuss hooker and trix drama
if your going to invest time in a bar , do that with chicks that are actually avail

otherwise shop the P4P to beat down a boner

I'm easy not CHEAP
Under 40. Proof positive that poor lifestyle choices accelerate aging process.