resume?

So where do you go to have a great resume written for you?
Lost a long time job and have never written one before.
Woodeye, look around online with a Google etc search and you will find some sample resume's and a lot of job hunting advice on what to put in them and not put in them.

If you can post this inquiry on the computer you can write one yourself.

"Kinko's" (or whatever it's called now) is a good place to write it, print it, and have it printed out on some quality paper. If you are around the North side the folks at the Kinko's on Sawdust just West of 45 are accommodating and the hours are good (24?). if you don't know exactly it's by the Walgreen's.

If you end up using a head hunter, they'll have one prepared for you.
If you have Microsoft Office on your computer, there is a Resume Wizard built right in with several different style templates and very easy to use.
If you have Microsoft Office on your computer, there is a Resume Wizard built right in with several different style templates and very easy to use. Originally Posted by Russ38
Yes.
Just remember,
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit.
You need a résumé now? Holy Tebow, hooktards' screening requirements are really getting out of hand!

Not remotely hobby related, moving to the litter box. Good luck with the job search though man
Just remember,
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit. Originally Posted by boardman
Which is why employers don't even read them...except for entertainment.

A brilliant resume usually won't get you hired, but an ignorant one will always get you shined on.

Don't call us, we'll .... and so forth.
My experience a fact based one with little bull shit gets more attention. As mentioned above MS Word does have a good template for one.
I don't have microsoft office nor the writing skills for a great one. This is why I asked if their is a business in Houston that does this.
If anyone knows who does this please let me know. Thanks
You need a résumé now? Holy Tebow, hooktards' screening requirements are really getting out of hand! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I laughed too hard on this response.
I don't have microsoft office nor the writing skills for a great one. This is why I asked if their is a business in Houston that does this.
If anyone knows who does this please let me know. Thanks Originally Posted by woodeye
How about a legitimate someone who has Word, can assembly it, and produce it for you UTR, and probably charge you a hell of a lot less than a commercial producer.
Thanks guys! !!