Movie Review

Looking for a good movie rental? "St. Vincent" with Bill Murray. Decent flick and it even has a Russian hooker character.
Looking for a good movie rental? "St. Vincent" with Bill Murray. Decent flick and it even has a pregnant Russian hooker character. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Yep, that's a pretty good flick. If you liked it, you'll probably also like Monsieur Lazhar and Le Havre, which has the added bonus of a hard rockin' midget, Le Little Bob! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88-GIdGS2-I
Someone mention midget?
Wing House in Gainseville FL.... The bartender......step ladder and all....
Whiplash and Get On Up are excellent.
Don't watch American a Sniper, he dies at the end!
Whiplash is in the queue.
Free site to watch newer movies and in theater movies. You don't have to download either. Just pick and watch. (just in case anyone wanted info)

http://www.rainiertamayo.com
Foxcatcher was excellent. And I just watched Kill The Messenger, very good also.
St Vincent is good....a few quirks but overall good.

I liked Dracula...but then again I have always loved those darker type movies!
St Vincent is good....a few quirks but overall good.

I liked Dracula...but then again I have always loved those darker type movies! Originally Posted by DallasRain
St. Vincent was a really good movie. Not what I expected at all. Great story of redemption that should inspire even the worst fucktards.
Bill Murray gave a performance of a lifetime and was able to stir some strong emotions.
Lucy is good if you like Scarlette Johansson. I'm not sure what your taste in movies is, but Limitless is good, Sex Tape was funny, As Above So Below was a good horror one, and Let's Be Cops was pretty funny as well.
  • cr76
  • 03-12-2015, 09:40 PM
November Man is good. St. Vincent was OK. Fox Catcher is Excellent.

If your redboxin it.

Foxcatcher
Whiplash
and NightCrawler are top choices.
Not as thought provoking and daring as the ones already mentioned, but I just saw Cinderella and it was excellent. No plot twists or drifts. Just a sweet, old fashion fairytale brought to life. They didn't mess up this remake at all. The casting, costumes and story are perfect!
Not as thought provoking and daring as the ones already mentioned, but I just saw Cinderella and it was excellent. No plot twists or drifts. Just a sweet, old fashion fairytale brought to life. They didn't mess up this remake at all. The casting, costumes and story are perfect! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Did they have the stepsisters cut off their toes to try to fit into the shoes? What about when they attend the wedding? Do birds peck their eyes out?

If not, they messed up the re-remake of the original Grimm's Fairy Tale just like Disney did