State: New York
Address: North side
Activities: Mutual Sucking, Anal Play
Hair Length and Color: Long, Dark Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall, large man made breast with a few tasteful tats
Recommendation: Yes
Would never bottom but I would def love to pound one of these white trannys. No attractive ones around here unfortunately
she is great if she could only get hard and cum!
she loves to say she can get hard and cum but theres a lot of video evidence do the contrary.
Wow. A whole fucking website for them. I'm a firm believer in different strokes for different folks--but this holds no interest for me.
She only gets semi hard and she has not cum for me
Wow. A whole fucking website for them. I'm a firm believer in different strokes for different folks--but this holds no interest for me. Originally Posted by Maximum4

I'm a firm believe in different strokes for different folks---but I don't give a single flying fuck that you don't give a single flying fuck and have no interest. The sky is blue, water is wet, have anymore pointless contributions?
I have never dated her. I highly recommend ts Melanie when she is in syracuse.
I have never dated her. I highly recommend ts Melanie when she is in syracuse. Originally Posted by Slave69
I’ve thought about it but she always strikes me as having a shitty attitude. Acting like she’s better than everyone. Definitely hot though
She does come across that way at first. Once together she changes. Check out her videos on xvideis and you will change your mind
Gentlemen
Let’s watch the encounter dates and keep the conversation on the thread subject

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

Thread Closed

The Dr