Phone: Did not provide
Email Address: kylekellysa@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.allkylekelly.com/
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Downtown luxury hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: 2 o’clock comes and from my perspective at that time it's a NCNS.

I see two emails from her later that day around 5pm. One sent at 1130 canceling. This email did not arrive until after the scheduled time. The other apologizing because I didn't receive her first email sooner. The apology was curt and without offer of some other compensation for my troubles. She did ask that I please try to reschedule with her as soon as she’s available in May.

I don’t think she gets this business. It could be weeks before I find time again. Who feels canceling within 3 hours is good TCB? Her excuse was to give her mom a hand at the lake house.

Here's a quote from her website regarding policy on cancellations.

"cancellations bring in question the solidarity of your intentions as well as the level of respect You hold for my business"

But apparently she feels this is a one sided policy. Based on that you could infer her intention of keeping an appointment and caring about your business is somewhere around a give a shit factor of zero!

For that price I believe her clientele would hold her to a higher standard than that. At least she could've provided a contact number when you confirm an appointment for 8 hours later.

BTW- She request no session reviews. I suspect that policy will be modified to add no presession reviews as well.

PS- Big shout out to Paris who picked up the ball and ran with it. Thanks for the quick cover. You saved the day and me some $$
Session Length: Scheduled 1 hour
Fee: $$$$.5
Hair Length and Color: See showcase or website. I couldn't tell you.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: -
  • Mokoa
  • 04-22-2012, 10:22 AM
An NCNS review.

Moved to the proper forum.
damm it
Date: 4-20-12
Provider: Kylekelly
Phone: Did not provide
Email Address: kylekellysa@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.allkylekelly.com/
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Downtown luxury hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: 2 o’clock comes and from my perspective at that time it's a NCNS.

I see two emails from her later that day around 5pm. One sent at 1130 canceling. This email did not arrive until after the scheduled time. The other apologizing because I didn't receive her first email sooner. The apology was curt and without offer of some other compensation for my troubles. She did ask that I please try to reschedule with her as soon as she’s available in May.

I don’t think she gets this business. It could be weeks before I find time again. Who feels canceling within 3 hours is good TCB? Her excuse was to give her mom a hand at the lake house.

Here's a quote from her website regarding policy on cancellations.

"cancellations bring in question the solidarity of your intentions as well as the level of respect You hold for my business"

But apparently she feels this is a one sided policy. Based on that you could infer her intention of keeping an appointment and caring about your business is somewhere around a give a shit factor of zero!

For that price I believe her clientele would hold her to a higher standard than that. At least she could've provided a contact number when you confirm an appointment for 8 hours later.

BTW- She request no session reviews. I suspect that policy will be modified to add no presession reviews as well.

PS- Big shout out to Paris who picked up the ball and ran with it. Thanks for the quick cover. You saved the day and me some $$
Session Length: Scheduled 1 hour
Fee: $$$$.5
Hair Length and Color: See showcase or website. I couldn't tell you.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: - Originally Posted by Redleg42
This is odd...? Your post states that I cancelled well before our appt at 2p, (One sent at 1130 canceling) however you didn't receive it. How does this leave me at fault?

Sorry your burnt over this. I had something come up and I did all I could to communicate with you. Its not a regular practice so I didn't think to offer compensation.

Peace,
Kyle
Ok WTH is going on with these stupid NCNS posts? Seriously guys find anything to get their panties in a wad for. She sent you a message BEFORE the appointment. How was it her fault that you didn't receive it (dare I say CHECK your messages?) before the appointment time? Are all the men here starting to think they are all high and mighty that they can bitch about ANYTHING now and even make shit up?
You have no clue as to whether or not said provider sent a message to the OP as you were not in party to their communication.
Nor were you present when said hobbyist checked his email.

And while you find the NC/NS posts by hobbyists, to be stupid. They're very relevent in this adult lifestyle and those men who incur said issue. Have the right to post their NC/NS without being berated & bitched at by providers who don't like it. Esp. when said provider accuses said men of making shit up & bitching about anything.

If you can post to bitch about what you want. Then men deserve the same right to post as well. ESP, when their precious time is set aside to spend time with a lovely lady and that time was rudely disrespected when someone NC/NS them.
AND yes, the same can be said for men who do it to the ladies.

But the berating & bitching at men who put forth their NC/NS issues, is unwarranted and downright tacky & disrespectful.

Ok WTH is going on with these stupid NCNS posts? Seriously guys find anything to get their panties in a wad for. She sent you a message BEFORE the appointment. How was it her fault that you didn't receive it (dare I say CHECK your messages?) before the appointment time? Are all the men here starting to think they are all high and mighty that they can bitch about ANYTHING now and even make shit up? Originally Posted by Malaya
I'm just confused how when she contacted him before the appointment and let him no she was cancelling is considered a no call no show. I believe the definition of a NCNS is when a provider does not contact the client in ANY way to let them know they are cancelling. He even said she did. According to the time said on the email it was almost 3 hours beforehand. I don't see why clients can bash providers for any reason. His reason is NOT valid because she DID contact him and he even said so. I don't think all NCNS posts are stupid but today I have seen two where the provider is NOT at fault. One was completely made up and this one where she DID contact him before hand. So sorry but I don't think it should be ok for fellow providers to be bashed on a public board when she did contact him in the before the appoinment. Which they BOTH said happened.

You have no clue as to whether or not said provider sent a message to the OP as you were not in party to their communication.
Nor were you present when said hobbyist checked his email.

And while you find the NC/NS posts by hobbyists, to be stupid. They're very relevent in this adult lifestyle and those men who incur said issue. Have the right to post their NC/NS without being berated & bitched at by providers who don't like it. Esp. when said provider accuses said men of making shit up & bitching about anything.

If you can post to bitch about what you want. Then men deserve the same right to post as well. ESP, when their precious time is set aside to spend time with a lovely lady and that time was rudely disrespected when someone NC/NS them.
AND yes, the same can be said for men who do it to the ladies.

But the berating & bitching at men who put forth their NC/NS issues, is unwarranted and downright tacky & disrespectful. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
  • Laz
  • 06-06-2012, 11:32 PM
You have no clue as to whether or not said provider sent a message to the OP as you were not in party to their communication. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
Actually the provider and hobbyist both stated that a message was sent so you can assume that was a fact. Even the title of the thread was a late call not a no call or as in this case a message.

The biggest gripe here sounds like he was frustrated, which is understandable, because she cancelled on him and did not give him a lot of notice. He also felt her reason trivialized the value of his time. I can understand his frustration. What we have to consider is that we do not know her personal family situation and that time with her mother might have been incredibly important to her and was in no way indicative of the value of his time. We operate with limited personal information and very volatile schedules in this hobby because of its legal status and the risks of spouses or family members finding out. It would be best if people did not jump to conclusions and complain so quickly.

The situation with Pepper was different. She did NCNS 2 people yesterday. No one knows because they did not complain and she contacted them as soon as she could. As I would hope any good provider would have. The guy that did complain stated he sent messages. Since she keeps her messages she double checked to make sure she did not screw up on accident. The problem is she can't find any messages in a reasonable time frame that might have been from him. Since this is a major income source for her, as it is for many ladies, her reputation matters and she wanted people to know that she does not treat her clients badly. If the OP had politely contacted Pepper he would have been much better off than trying to trash her here. If she had cancelled on him he would have liked her apology.

As you can see in both these situations Malaya is right. Quit the whining and act like adults. This is not a perfect world, or I would be getting freebies, so just accept it. If you treat the others well in most cases you will end up much better off.
OP was 6 weeks ago
Ok WTH is going on with these stupid NCNS posts? Seriously guys find anything to get their panties in a wad for. She sent you a message BEFORE the appointment. How was it her fault that you didn't receive it (dare I say CHECK your messages?) before the appointment time? Are all the men here starting to think they are all high and mighty that they can bitch about ANYTHING now and even make shit up? Originally Posted by Malaya
  • Mokoa
  • 06-07-2012, 12:31 AM
Both parties have stated their case.

We are done here.