A special message for Tightkitty4you

I'm beginning to wonder if you're my ex-wife in disguise? I mean, you look great, "advertise", get some great reviews, sound like you're just the girl for a long term relationship, then turn into a "teaser" by not cleaning out your f***ing mail box. It wasn't worth waiting for my ex to be in the mood either. If you don't want new biz, why not just cancel the ad?

This thread should be interesting......
And just like your ex-wife you can't seem to get over her and move on with your life. Seriously, just let it go.

What pray-tell makes you think this little "special message" will endear her (or any other provider) to you? "Like, OMG, I don't want to be like his ex-wife! I should PM him RIGHT NOW!" Really?
Wooooow you just got yourself on all the ladies must see list
Hubba hubba....run ladies...
I want you so badly now.
Oh Skylar, pick me!!! (j/k with ya, beautiful)
Well Sickpuppy, nice threAD you have here...
Oh Skylar, pick me!!! (j/k with ya, beautiful) Originally Posted by Merentha
Pretty sure her heart is now devoted to the OP...
Lol I am bonded to my unrequited love, but I am willing to settle on anyone who has a nice tongue
SP, hope tomorrow's a better day hon! (lol)
Lol I am bonded to my unrequited love, but I am willing to settle on anyone who has a nice tongue Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I'm willing to lick out an application
i for one agree hole heartedly-- answer pm's or GO AWAY !!!
There's always the solution of moving on and re-visiting when her TCB skills improve. We go through this song and dance whenever a new young hottie joins the board. This type of behavior should be expected by now. Just give her time.
i for one agree hole heartedly-- answer pm's or GO AWAY !!! Originally Posted by Biggysmalls

I don't understand. What's so hard about moving on! If her mail box is full or she isn't answering your PMs then GET THE FUCK OVER IT! There are plenty of ladies here who handle their business well enough. What the fuck is the point in bashing someone who makes one or two posts and never comes back?
I don't understand. What's so hard about moving on! If her mail box is full or she isn't answering your PMs then GET THE FUCK OVER IT! There are plenty of ladies here who handle their business well enough. What the fuck is the point in bashing someone who makes one or two posts and never comes back? Originally Posted by Charlie Foxtrot
Love it!!!