New Photo's and The Teensy-weensy Hiatus, lol

It's alright <sniffle, sniffle>...I crack myself up. Nooobody else has to eeeeven schmile, lol.

Anyway, onto the FYI: for those of you who remember my year-long hiatus-well, this one's only about two and half weeks, heheh.

I'll be out of range 1 June-18 June, and more than likely may not have a chance to respond to emails/texts re playtime stuffseses, sooo..just a heads-up. NOT trying to set a new rude trend, lol, but want it known that if you don't hear back in timely fashion during the upcoming weeks that it just wasn't feasible under the circumstances.

Bottomline: if you're cool with the delayed response time, email, etc...away, and I will make it a priority upon my return to get back to you.

Oh, yeah...and slowly (emphasis on slooooowwwwly, primarily because me lack-y the patience to coax the upload) posting new photo's on showcase...should be 4 0r 5 I put up between yesterday and today.

Enjoy !

XOXO M
poc MSATX2012@gmail.com
Love the new pic's....wow!

Have a fun, safe trip....where ever you're going.
Great pics...OMG!!!

Be safe.
But, but, but... we just got started and now you're going off on a hiatus?

Dammit girl, say it's not so!

{sighs}

Welp, be safe in your travels and on your adventures. No need to worry though, the ridicularity will still be here when you decide to resurface. I'll see to that.

Guess we'll just kick rocks while waiting on you to return..........again. Heh!

Wishing you the best,
SKF

Wow, just wow, love the new pics, to bad you are taking some time off cause those pics really got my interest peaked in you!
Your pics are incredible. Be safe and looking forward to your return
Thanks, SFK..and Despy, I'll be fine (probaby need a pedi like mofo when I come back...not too much dollin' up at my destination, lol). About 4 or 5 more photo's up this afternoon...aaaaand that'll probably do me, lol.
Very nice pictures mikaela
Thanks, SFK..and Despy, I'll be fine (probaby need a pedi like mofo when I come back...not too much dollin' up at my destination, lol). About 4 or 5 more photo's up this afternoon...aaaaand that'll probably do me, lol. Originally Posted by xoxo mikaela

What do you mean, "you'll be fine"?

Pffft...please. You already fine.

(heh!)

Pedi? I know.

Seriously.

Damn Mikaela it's been a couple of years and I had no idea you got so buffed. You should enter Ms. Olympia.
Wow!!!!! You seriously are as close to perfection if there ever was a thing......
Wow!!!
GReat pics but now I feel ugly....and fat.
I upgraded from the six pack abs to a KEG...damn.
...and whooose fault is thaaaat, Up? lol...you need to update your brassiere contribution, huh? Think I still have the panties...That's how long it's been

Thanks, guys (and Sonya's, lol).

Dreading tmw night...still have a ton of packing left (I say "left...as if I've done anything but THINK about doing it, grrr....). Can't wait to get back and I haven't even left, yet All the nice notes and texts have really made my week !

XOXO M
Awesome pics Mikaela! Just like you to post brand new HOT pics...and leave. (lol) Have fun!!
Your new photos are great I love them! Have a wonderful time on you're trip.

oxoxox Safire Sweet