***Question****

I have a question for the ladies out there I'm new to all this and i am just wondering wat u find to be better providing out of a hotel room or renting a little apartment !!
Or even u fellas out there wat do u think is better???
I have no preference. Either a hotel or an appt is OK. As long as your location is in a good, safe area, and tidy......most guys will like that.
If at a hotel, it shouldn't be one that requires a card key for elevator access. Otherwise, I agree with Jed... location, location, cleanliness, easy parking, location.
either way as long as it is a safe location like everyone has said....

licks and kisses and welcome
No preference, as long as it's safe! Benefits of hotels, youre never in one spot for long...apartment, cheaper in the long run (plus you can set up a massage table since you give great massages lol).
nice secure apartment
I prefer an apt too. But a hotel room is fine so long as the room and parking is secure. Don't like rooms/parking facing major thoroughfares.
apt in a safe area
Welcome, beautiful.

Whether you choose using a hotel or a fixed apt. location to rent.
Know that first and foremost, thoroughly screening your dates is what matters most.
You can utilize either venue, but neither will be good for you, if you fail to diligently screen your dates.

And which ever venue you pick. Make sure your dates arrive & leave in a discreet fashion AND that you watch the constant volume of traffic to your incall. (be it a hotel or aprt.)

I have a question for the ladies out there I'm new to all this and i am just wondering wat u find to be better providing out of a hotel room or renting a little apartment !!
Or even u fellas out there wat do u think is better??? Originally Posted by lovelysky
I agree with WM. Discretion & screening are the best philosophy. Seasoned hobbyists know how to act & look like they belong. After getting a hotel room in my name (lesson learned) for a newbie friendly provider, I got a call from the hotel manager to discuss the amount of traffic going in & out of her room. He probably wouldn't have noticed except for that he had an unusual # of "really nervous" looking guys passing through the lobby. Whether its a hotel or apt manager or nosy neighbor, someone will notice those that act like they don't belong.
I always get a hotel for first time rendezvous................hehe my "regulars"(don't like that word....so impersonal.......and that's just not my style)so my "special friends" probably wonder whats goin' on because I keep em' runnin' all over S.A...............geeeeeez sometimes even Boerne as well as New Braunfels or all the way to their place of meme's................gosh.... .......memories are flowin' back y'all(:

P.S. I also have never gotten a hotel room in San Antonio in my name in the past two years because of a very special man.............friends in high places...............you know who you are............thanks so much for helping me
thank u everyone for ur feedback especially thank u to the ladies for the helpful info !!
It doesn't matter. I go into every meeting ready to defend myself. I understand this is called hobby to sugar coat what it is we are all really doing. Just because the meeting place is in a gated community doesn't mean you are not being set up. Just because the meeting is in as rundown area doesn't mean something is going to happen. Be on guard at all times.