REVIEWS??TRUTH OR SOME FICTION??

So I recently recieved a pm from a few gentlemen requesting my services, as we were talking they req bbbjcim, informed them I will do bbbj but no cim, at that time they informed me one of my reviews stated I did cim with them, so this made me feel kinda bad because now I look like im doing certain things with certain people and not offering to the other people. So guys does this little bit of fibbin make or break your decision on meeting a provider knowing she wont give you same type of service as another, and ladys does this upset you that sometimes story is not always correct? Just curious how both sides see this?
P.S. I do NOT do CIM LOL!!!!!

Liz
I don't expect us guys to embellish the experience especially where menu items are concerned. It just confuses the guys reading the reviews to find out if a girl is right for them. That being said, as far as looks go what I find attractive may not do it for someone else, very subjective as far as that goes.
I agree JG. There are plenty of subjective and YMMV things as it is.

With repeated visits to the same provider, there are sometimes extra's, and if that is the case, my review will never mention them. After all, I am a gentleman!

CIM and CBJ are not deal breakers for me, and those tend to be the biggest issues to some guys.
It would bother me if i went in expecting CIM or BBBJ due a review only to find out the review was embellished. I know some things are ymmv but i look to these reviews as a preview of what I can expect as far as what is on the menu
Its all fiction ...don't believe it happened...its a tall tale
I just wanna know what is said in the row. Lol I know a guy told me once something he read that I wouldn't do
Just makes me think a guy will say anything. I'm surprised that the guy would put parts that didn't happen in the ros.
Didn't anyone ever tell you theres no truth to advertising lol.
I really feel its a roll of the dice, meaning every visit is different no matter what the previous review states...
I've visited provider expecting short visit and ended up staying couple hours, at short visit donation...
Goes back to roll of the dice, Now don't get me wrong, I've rolled some bad rolls as well lol....
That been said its always the roll of the dice, especially with so many new players, makes it hard to tell who is truth and who is fiction...
Lol great topic I had a guy post a review that I was PSE and made up 97% of the review and all my regulars that have seen me more than once know I aient like that lol.. sometimes guys let their imangination run threw their head and become creative if a guy asks me if I do a certain thing that states in one of my reviews and I dont do that I simply just tell them no dont do that...
when doing a review I would prefer for us all to be honest as possible. I understand maybe leaving something out that happened if its not to be expected. But for me not being able to CIM is a big deal not a deal breaker but knowing that going in makes me know not be finish with a Bj which I do prefer lol. Nothing like riding that moment out and getting the last bit of energy sucked right out of you....
Liz4fun, unfortunately, guys don't take a reading comprehension test before joining eccie.

As you know, with my reviews, its just the facts, maam.

This is why I appreciate gals correcting review inaccuracies, good or bad.
I don't expect us guys to embellish the experience especially where menu items are concerned. Originally Posted by jg78247
It happens more than you think. That's why i usually read more than 1 review before making a decision. For some reason some guys want to seem like they get more mileage from providers, even if they don't.

Then in some cases some guys will post stuff that a provider does with them that they are only doing with their regulars and will forget to put that in the review. I usually do not put a service that is only provided after certain visits, if i do, then i make sure to say that it only happened after several visits.

And of course as Flinde points out some guys don't pay attention to what they are reading. They just browse or get excited if they see or think they saw something they want. For example a review might say "I asked her to finish with a BBBJ, but she told me no CIM." Some guys will open the review and see "BBBJ....CIM" and go "hey your review says you do BBBJ with CIM." Which is not what the review says.
Well I thought there was a man-rule or at least a monger-rule that says you do not put menu items in the Activities that were not partaken or offered. That definitely can do more harm than good to both provider and potential client / fellow monger. wtf?

And if a girl does offer something non-standard, and tells the guy not to mention it, he should honor that request, again for the good of both provider and fellow member.

Now the RoS, it is assumed there is some degree of embellishment, if only because our memories are not perfect.
Not 100% sure of how the old saying goes,but believe 50% of what you read, 0% of what you hear...yada yada yada.
It would bother me if i went in expecting CIM or BBBJ due a review only to find out the review was embellished. I know some things are ymmv but i look to these reviews as a preview of what I can expect as far as what is on the menu Originally Posted by CrimsonValkyrie
i think most folks would feel the same, and its understandable
the unfortunate thing is, i think most would be upset towards the lady for "not delivering" vs being upset at the gent for having a "great imagination"

doesnt seem as if the lady could cath a break