20 yrs boobs or Natural girls are out there

Well I see a lot of different girls getting breast implants, or enhancements? is that really the big plus?$$? I'm planning to get some work done , I like my boobs tho. I wanna look good for myself but I hope it won't change my business at least not making it worst.

It's not typical to see ebony chiks getting enhancements.im happy with my body really I am besides the regular workout I do that's the only changes I have in the works. Id just like to know if I can c some real ebonys who went thru it for feedback
Guys what do u like or wats your experience with the girls(boobs)?

Thanks everyone
XoXo
Jucci
I prefer natural boobs. I saw one of SA's finest with fake boobs but it was more because of her reputation (I wanted to see for myself) & she was running a unbelievable special.
I hate fake boobs. Your's look pretty good in the photo
Boobs are boobs to me, I like em big and don't care how they got that way, so long as I can play with em.
I hate fake boobs. Your's look pretty good in the photo Originally Posted by Txsunman
so long as I can play with em. Originally Posted by ForteNighter
Txsunman
Well thanks mines are natural! I like knowing that some still appreciate a 36c on their lips

&yur right about that
I've asked many of my *friends* about this topic...years ago I was thinking of getting mine done. The resounding answer was *NO!* One thing I've noticed about men...although they say they enjoy the feel of natural...they can't help but to L(0)(0)K at huge breasts!

It's as if their eyes have a tracking device for boobs! I don't know if you boys realize this or not...but, we can see how you gawk at women with HUGE breasts...whether fake or natural, it's so cute!!

Hey, I'm a woman...and, even I can't help but to L(0)(0)K when I see a very attractive woman with HUGE boobies!
I prefer natural also. Big or Small as long as it goes with your body. Honestly I prefer breasts to be on the smaller size than the large, they tend to hold up better.

likinikki I loved yours

and enhanced boobs I would day I prefer Amazing abby Lynn and "the pretty kitty" lol
  • Ramos
  • 06-05-2012, 01:41 PM
It's as if their eyes have a tracking device for boobs! I don't know if you boys realize this or not...but, we can see how you gawk at women with HUGE breasts...whether fake or natural, it's so cute!!
Nikki, You are so right. I'm not sure, but I think we don't even have any control over it.

I saw and felt my first pair of enhanced breasts up in Minnesota back around 1975. The lady had had them for a while already and they looked great from the outside but once you touched them they were as hard as a rock. Back then they inserted solid pieces of plastic. Probably under the muscle.
Then came the silicone and they were the most natural looking and feeling but I don't think they do them anymore, right? Next was saline. Don't look or feel right.
Advice from a geezer? Stay natural ladies.
Jucci, Yours look great! IMHO Leave 'em alone!
I love natural boobies over fake ones, every time! Ultimately though, it should come down to what you feel comfortable with. Some smaller-breasted women feel more confident/comfortable with larger breasts. Just like I've known several naturally busty women who've downsized to better fit their body-type, and to ease pressure off of their back. I must admit though, one girl's downsize back in college almost made me cry because her original set was God-damned beautiful in every regard! ;( But, like I said, it's the lady's decision.
I like natural. But I can't help starring at giant boobies. Alternatively I usually stare at any size boobies too. I do like boobies.
This might sound odd.But they do have the fat transplant option. They take fat from somewhere and put it in your boobs. So its an au naturale brest enlargement and lipo.

My sister had it done and her boobs look nice.

Just another option me Jucci
<3
On a side note, after contemplating it, breasts bring me in to the store but the ass is what keeps me coming back for more. Like breasts but love a juicy booty.

The boob tracking is defiantly a male genetic hard coded attribute. The eyes are just drawn to them like a moth the flame.
Can't improve on what nature gave you, be happy and accept what you have, if some gentlmen preferr enhance there are plenty of those around too.

Nautural for me please, doesn't mean I won"t peek,but when it counts natural can't be beat.
Real or fake I love playing with them.
The only issue I have encountered is when they are recently done you can look at fake boobs , but you can't touch. Because they are sore.
Cyranose, you should *offer* to help massage them after the surgery...you know...cause you only want to be helpful! (wink, wink!)