GuysPlease Clean....

Out your messages from time to time, otherwise when we try to reespond to your pm we get this
"has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
and have no way to contact you back.
Just a suggestion, clear all your "sent" messages first; organize incoming messages by sender, keep the last message of a thread of messages from a person instead of all their messages.
Danke for the reminder, I need to clean mine out before it overloads
I wonder how PM's a non-Premium Access Member can have?

I'm sitting at 446 Messages and that's cause I deleted lots of them a couple of weeks ago...
TFF!

I thought this was going to be another one of those,
"Wash Yo' Nasty Ass Funky Junk", threads.

Thank God that it wasn't. Carry on.

Lmao!

Haha...or Fox's "Don't Take A Dump In My Incall" thread!
Well SKF, she didn't state we COULDN'T have nasty ass, balls and taint, so I must assume that we can stop bathing/using deodorant and that vile is in style!!! LOL

I too was relieved that it wasn't another "wash your ass" threads. I've cut-down on PM's a lot by deleting all prior PM's to a conversation since the latest one saves all prior communications. That way you could have 10+ messages all summed-up in one message and not have your inbox cluttered.
LOL Ya'll...when I saw the headline for the thread I admit I thought for sure I was going to open it and find some horrible drama that got started when some guy arrived with a turd in his shorts or something...LOL...or a situation where someone from out of town had jumped in someones shit for a ns and it splattered and got all over the board or something and needed to be cleaned up....
  • Mokoa
  • 06-07-2012, 01:07 AM
Registered Members, Gaining Momentum and Valued Posters all have limits of 50 private messages.
Verified Providers have a limit of 500 messages.
Premium Access members have a limit of 1,000 messages.
  • Mokoa
  • 06-07-2012, 01:08 AM
Haha...or Fox's "Don't Take A Dump In My Incall" thread! Originally Posted by Likinikki
Oh... My... God!

Now that was epic!

Seriously very frustrating when you are trying to get back in touch with someone who has pm'd you! They probably think you aren't even trying.
I believe across top of your message page there is a bar that shows you how many messages you have stored, etc.
ROFLMFAO!!! I really thought it was one of those. I thought it was going to say Please Clean Your Peepee!

TFF!

I thought this was going to be another one of those,
"Wash Yo' Nasty Ass Funky Junk", threads.

Thank God that it wasn't. Carry on.

Lmao!

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Interesting post Princess. And here I thought it was just hobbiests getting the "stuff-out" from Providers PM boxes. Sad thing is you don't know you're going to get blocked until after you waste your time writing a long message. Frustrating!

Creative title tactic too. If you wanted to draw attention to the issue, you certainly succeeded. If it had said, "clean your inbox" I probably wouldn't have read the thread.
+points for intelligence!
Princess...have you tried sending them an email from their contact information?
Princess...have you tried sending them an email from their contact information? Originally Posted by Likinikki
You can only do that if they check the box to receive email from other members.
  • Mokoa
  • 06-08-2012, 10:52 PM
Not if you do it from your email system directly and not through this site.