Just FYI update on my ncns

So after finally going through all my emails, pms, and texts, (searching for rp) I found that I had no messages at all from someone saying I no showed. (even the guys I actually no showed, well one, but it was email and rp said he used my phone number to contact.) So I was right, I did miss 2 appts, but rp was not one of them, we never scheduled. I got on here all confused about how I could have missed an appt during rent time. Ummm helllooooo, who would do that? Not me. I shop alot and need my money when rent time rolls around. Im not the type of person who saves and so I start working on my rent and bills about 7-10 days before they are due and I take pretty much every appt I get, with a few exceptions.

Also, when I have cancel, I try to do it in a super timely fashion and always offer a very good discount to make it up to someone.

Logging on and off to eccie proves nothing, if there was never an appt to begin with. So there. I've given permission to Mokoa in a pm to go through my messages to prove there was no communication. (I think that's allowed, dunno, waiting on his response.) Im sure before bashing he would have tried to contact me one last time via pm to see wtf happened.

Now, those of you who know me well know I communicate with you when something goes on. I've gotten on here to clear my name because there are others, like newbies (who's money I really rely on, I see quite a few) that don't know me yet. I don't want to lose out on a few appts because of this false accusation.

Anyway, I have an art hobby Im always working on, a real job, school full time, and this job. I dont even have that much time for appts, so it is very important to me to make the appt and not miss so that I can still make enough money to pay my bills (my real job pays very little) while doing everything else. Just thought I would share this info with everyone.

Thanks for reading!

Xoxo, Pepper
I know a lot of guys will back me up on this. For Pepper not to get back to a person there has to be a huge emergency. How can anyone call Pepper a flake? She is one of the coolest girls anyone can hang out with. So to say she is a waste of time is adsolutely ludicrous.

After all she is Pepper motherfuckin Springfield!!!!
I have never seen Pepper but I have never heard (or read) a bad thing about her.
She does have a job and go to school too cut her some slack we do have a life too.
I had figured that you were studying Algebra and may have missed the session...I hope that class is starting to go better sweetie
well she the party girl that dont miss appt to pay her bills and other things in her living hold
I have never seen Pepper but I have never heard (or read) a bad thing about her. Originally Posted by CrimsonValkyrie
+ 1........I have never met her yet, but never have seen any negative posts about her. Her postings brighten up this board.
well she the party girl that dont miss appt to pay her bills and other things in her living hold Originally Posted by foxyred73
Did anyone understand that?
Yall need to stop kissing her ass [Staff edit. M]. This is not her first time doing this.
Yall need to stop kissing her ass [Staff edit. M]. This is not her first time doing this.
Well this turned ugly in a hurry! LOL I predict a certain darkly-clad Mod will be closing this one sooner rather than later...
Yall need to stop kissing her ass [Staff edit. M] This is not her first time doing this. Originally Posted by joeblow49
Why don't u chill the fuck out and get your fuckin facts straight. I like to drink and have fun and that's it. Obviously I shouldn't drink (dwi) so now Im going to do what I can to have that under control, but don't make assumptions because you don't fucking know me. [Staff edit. M]

Anyway, Im off to go do my miderm so peace!
  • Laz
  • 06-06-2012, 05:41 PM
Yall need to stop kissing her ass [Staff edit. M] This is not her first time doing this. Originally Posted by joeblow49
Stop kissing her ass? HELL NO! A fine ass like that needs to be kissed!
Why don't u chill the fuck out and get your fuckin facts straight. I like to drink and have fun and that's it. Obviously I shouldn't drink (dwi) so now Im going to do what I can to have that under control, but don't make assumptions because you don't fucking know me. [Staff edit. M]

Anyway, Im off to go do my miderm so peace! Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
Fyi I do know you just changed handles and your choice is that white girl.
And I'm not a white knight just the facts.
she just changed handles?............... I think the handle has been around for at least 3 to 4 years...... not that I am ass kissing or anything but those are the facts.......oh wait I see you just joined......or did you change your handle?
Mods will definitely close this thread soon. Pretty sure you cant talk about shit like "white girl" and providers/hobbiest openly like that (true or not). Not sure if youre out to smear her name or not, but not kosher at all!