State: Florida
Address: Davis hotel area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, Mish
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blond men d length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short and enhanced thick. Body is lvlose to the pics but they are touched up.
Recommendation: No
She comes to this area two or three times a year. Always wanted to see her, but the reviews I've seen have always been mediocre, so I talk myself out of it.

Always figured she would be out-of-my-league, and probably wouldn't be into the guy unless he's built like a stallion. lol
I’ve had some good ones but terrible when a high dollar session isn’t a high dollar experience. Thanks for the input. Had considered.
Sometimes you get what you pay for but more often you don't...
Whatever you do don't give her a deposit. She took a small deposit from me last year. I knew better but sent because so many reviews. She's probably real but...dont say I didn't warn you lol.
Whatever you do don't give her a deposit. She took a small deposit from me last year. I knew better but sent because so many reviews. She's probably real but...dont say I didn't warn you lol. Originally Posted by jbwins
Yep. Deposits are risky no matter WHO it is or HOW MUCH you trust them.

I had a regular provider up to a few years ago. Known her and saw her regularly for 6+ years. She often asked me to Paypal my donation ahead of time usually so she could either pay a bill, get groceries, or whatever. I did this several times for her because she always saw me at our agreed time, and never otherwise had issues.

I prepaid her one final time back in 2021, just like usual, then I never saw or heard from her again. After seeing her for 6+ years on a regular basis, I "trusted" her.

Can't trust anyone any more.
Sounds like Autumn...
Sounds like Autumn... Originally Posted by jbwins
I wasn't going to drop names, but yeah. XD
Same thing happened to me with the same provider.
She sent everyone out for groceries