Encounter: CAROLINA

User ID: -
Date: 03/19/2024
Name: CAROLINA
Phone: 8504071763
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...l/908281959637
City: PENSACOLA
State: Florida
Address: NAVY BLVD
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, MISH, DATY
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: SHOLDER LENGTH
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: NICE BODY B CUPS NICE ASS VERY EAGER TO PLEASE HAPPY UPBEAT DEMEANOR I WAS NERVOUS ABOUT THIS ONE THE PICS LOOK TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE BUT SHE IS THE REAL DEAL GENUINE PERSONALITY TO MATCH HONESTLY THE PICS LOOKED LIKE YOUNGER JODI FOSTER TO ME IMO
Recommendation: Yes
I'm gonna have to agree with the others....seems like a "sponsor" on this review. YMMV....
SPONSOR???

I can't see the other comments
You should have gotten premium access for submitting a legitimate review.
I'm gonna have to agree with the others....seems like a "sponsor" on this review. YMMV.... Originally Posted by Markmeup

SPONSOR???

I can't see the other comments
You should have gotten premium access for submitting a legitimate review. Originally Posted by geeklifeforlife
How do you do that????
You should have gotten premium access for submitting a legitimate review. Originally Posted by geeklifeforlife
Wait I can get premium membership for posting reviews??????
Anytime I post anything on here it gets flagged for something with red warnings and stuff so idk
I'm gonna have to agree with the others....seems like a "sponsor" on this review. YMMV.... Originally Posted by Markmeup
YMMV?
This is an honest review I did on my own accord.

Does she know this review site exists? Yes and no. I told her I would leave a review on a site I don't think she knows what the site is.

Did she ask me to leave a review? NO!

Did she offer me anything for doing this? NO!

I did text her a screenshot of the review and have not heard back from her so idk what to tell you.

I wanted to do at least one review since I read them on here. I did the best I could. If you dont believe it I don't care. I paid donation and we both participated in the activities I listed. End of story.

Honestly, I did not think she was real at first just wanted to give yall heads up about a great provider here in town. She is real reliable and a lot of fun great girl next door type personality. She is a little pricey but I feel she is worth it.

Believe me or dont believe me I dont care.
Carolina is legit and I believe this review. I’ve seen her twice. Everything in this review is spot on. She’s still missing some teeth but that’s easily fixed with an oral surgeon.
I’ve seen her on SA recently. One picture is the same there as is on Skip. Have not reached out to her as I’m looking at other options. She looks like a little cutie from what I can see.
Pricey? What was the damage?