Encounter: Alicia The MILF

User ID: -
Date: 03-19-2024
Name: Alicia the MILF
Phone: 850-221-1577
Email Address: aliciamilf2024@aol.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alicia-e...nsacola-239282
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Near Airport, private residence
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ, Titty Fucking, FS, CG, HJ, Light Kissing
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blond past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Blond, Big boobed MILF, clean, smells good and pretty.
Recommendation: Yes
  • V31L
  • 03-21-2024, 01:36 PM
Have not seen her in a while but she looks over 52 I was thinking closer to 60 she has nice tits but menu is limited for price point
Her price point is not high at all and she does 30 minute sessions. Different strokes for different folks. I see about 3 women locally Nadya, Alicia, and Maui. I see Ellie when she travels here and several different DR girls. I put a premium on safety and the location. I gotta be comfortable and believe no one is gonna rob me. I pay extra for that all day. Going to hotels behind Chuckie Cheese and Pensacola Blvd I’m not doing.
Her price point is not high at all and she does 30 minute sessions. Different strokes for different folks. I see about 3 women locally Nadya, Alicia, and Maui. I see Ellie when she travels here and several different DR girls. I put a premium on safety and the location. I gotta be comfortable and believe no one is gonna rob me. I pay extra for that all day. Going to hotels behind Chuckie Cheese and Pensacola Blvd I’m not doing. Originally Posted by Dinkinflicka

WELL SAID!!!!
  • V31L
  • 03-22-2024, 12:17 PM
I agree I don't do roach motels either Maui is worth it no doubt Alicia I am not.famiilar with can you link the review or info on her
  • V31L
  • 03-22-2024, 12:18 PM
Sorry I typo the Alicia request my apologies.
Damn. I think that one photo is a Polaroid. ��
Have not seen her in a while but she looks over 52 I was thinking closer to 60 she has nice tits but menu is limited for price point Originally Posted by V31L
Verified that she is in fact exactly what V31 says - 60 this year...time to change the category from MILF to GILF
Definite gilf. Damn near a senior citizen.