mTm

Ive seen a few posts on this subject, so heres mine. With seeing all the intrest and situations, its gotten me quite intrested! Not sure many could take my strapon though, its a tad thick. Somes to liven it up its me and another girl with the m's. All kinds of variations! Since comming down to texas my dom side has surfaced a little, never knew it could be so fun! But anyway moving soon, hopefully have some play like this before I go! Ideas?
  • DFWJ
  • 04-15-2012, 04:19 PM
Ive seen a few posts on this subject, so heres mine. With seeing all the intrest and situations, its gotten me quite intrested! Not sure many could take my strapon though, its a tad thick. Somes to liven it up its me and another girl with the m's. All kinds of variations! Since comming down to texas my dom side has surfaced a little, never knew it could be so fun! But anyway moving soon, hopefully have some play like this before I go! Ideas? Originally Posted by TShortKakes
I've never been with a t-girl, but would like to try it out.

Do the guys who bottom prefer soft and slow or rough?
depends the guy really. ive been told i can be a bit rough, hehe. I have 2 interested for this so far, send me a pm if you would like to come too!
I am a fan of strap-on wearing girls. Yes, I have also been with a tgirl or two in my life. THere is something that intrigues me when I see a beautiful female looking body with a cock. Call me warped if you like, to me it is just hot.
As to what I prefer, I would have to be a female with strap on. I love for my girl to be forceful and rough.
what are you surveying interest in? 3 ways with 2 or more TS's? Strap-on? Thick is good! and I like it rough...nothing like some facefucking or gaping to liven up an evening
I am a fan of strap-on wearing girls. THere is something that intrigues me when I see a beautiful female looking body with a cock. Call me warped if you like, to me it is just hot.
As to what I prefer, I would have to be a female with strap on. I love for my girl to be forceful and rough. Originally Posted by desicates
I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, I can't give a preference since I haven't had the opportunity to experience either yet.
My fantasy is a threesome with a hot TS and a hot girl. Two hot TSs would be fun too.
My fantasy is a threesome with a hot TS and a hot girl. Two hot TSs would be fun too. Originally Posted by KinkLover
I would love to be the girl in that threesome! My male slave will be in Houston on business for the next two months, and I'll be traveling there often to visit ;D. PM me and let's make it happen!
so far have two males for the mTm, might also need a video person, pm if intrested , its not for a couple more weeks
  • txjr3
  • 04-26-2012, 12:31 PM
Damn - ever get to Austin? I'd totally be in for a MTM, MTF, MTT, whatever! I'm confused by the strap-on reference though - aren't you already packing?

BTW - I just learned a ton about tectonic plates from your xhamster link - who knew geology could be such fun? LOL!
Message sent kakes
I'm genuinely curious; and I mean no offense. Will someone please answer me this: are guys that like TS action gay or straight? Maybe somewhere in between? ... anyone?
I'm genuinely curious; and I mean no offense. Will someone please answer me this: are guys that like TS action gay or straight? Maybe somewhere in between? ... anyone? Originally Posted by eroslost
Does it really matter?
Does it really matter? Originally Posted by 7071949597
No. Lol

Why should it? Pleasure is pleasure...why put labels on it?
Damn - ever get to Austin? I'd totally be in for a MTM, MTF, MTT, whatever! I'm confused by the strap-on reference though - aren't you already packing?

BTW - I just learned a ton about tectonic plates from your xhamster link - who knew geology could be such fun? LOL! Originally Posted by txjr3
Yes, I'm equipped. The strap-on I have is hollow, so I fit inside it. Its fun to be able change up size wise.