Paypig.......moneyslave

how does it feel to be a paypig or moneyslave.
Come here, get on your kneews with your hands behind your back looking up at me awaiting orders and I will show you.
Interesting topic. I think that in theory, this sounds pretty hot.

In reality, it's a huge responsibility when you're putting someone else's life in your own hands, and their finances.

My mentor once told me that it would be the most important type of relationship to have. Heck, having a "slave" means that you take care of them (even if they do contribute to your household funds)!

It's all encompassing. However, if others wish to chime in and make jokes and just enjoy the topic, I'm all for it!!! (I've daydreamed about a friend just saying "Here's ten thousand dollars. Do something nice for you!" before!!!)

Hugs,
Elisabeth
how does it feel to be a paypig or moneyslave. Originally Posted by evagodiva
Send me money and find out...
Hmmmmm..I'll pass on this one. I'm not into being made to feel like a putz. Maybe it's a turnon for some people but not me.
Just have a kid or two and you'll know.
Hmmmmm..I'll pass on this one. I'm not into being made to feel like a putz. Maybe it's a turnon for some people but not me. Originally Posted by txcwby6
I agree. There area lot of ladies out there offering this service and while it's probably there for a few folks, I just really don't think of it as something that most people would consider.

The comment about children being a drain on the wallet? Priceless.

So true!!!! And you know what? I thought that as they grew up, and especially out of diapers, things would get cheaper!!! How wrong was that?

They never get cheaper... kid in college...
I do even like the title to this thread... sooooo degrading... just my opinion...
Just have a kid or two and you'll know. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
no truer words have ever been spoken.