WANTED.............

Where have all the kinky people and post gone??? AR has been died over the past week or so. Is everyone being vanilla? Has a lot of our kinkiness crossed over into the Main discussion?? Speak up people!! I need my daily dose of KINK!!
I am visiting with Dallas Rain next week, hopefully I can report back with some kink after that.
Ms Athena you knew I was busy for the past few weeks...give me some time and I will be back soon with more Kink...nag, nag, nag....lol
Seems to be quiet in general, on the main forum too. We can hope people are just out fucking and sucking rather than writing about it.
I enjoys reading another realm I am just not as kinky as some of you folks. I ain't into straps ons used on me, snowballs, or pain. I just like good ole plain BBBJ, DATY, and fucking. But reading another realm has made me look at other options.

And Ms. A you sound like a wild ride.:thumb:
It's tax month as well and as for me not enough time in the day lately, too many irons in the fire...and if I'm too tired, it's best I stay off the boards anyway...as per my last post above, sorry Ms A...your not nagging ...lol
lol---silly naughty kinky woman! I have been busy answering posts...let me "dig up" some new dirt and post later today!

{Hugs baby I can't wait!}
Gosh, Athena ... I was thinking the same thing! The posting in this section stopped yesterday at like almost 10 AM and no one else posted all day long!

I had a huge day of appointments and just getting errands done. I didn't get home until after 1 AM, which is unique for me, checked in before going to bed.

Spring is always a busy time for many!!! But I have a few questions to ask right now ... back to it!!!

Warmly,
Elisabeth
lol Glad I could shake some of ya'll awake, A girl needs her daily dose of Kink ya know!! Keep the perviness alive and fresh!!!!
I think you woke them up Ms. A.
Athena, U still owe me a response on Fet.
I'll give it a try. I want Ms. A to masturbate until her white panties are so soaked that she has a see-through cameltoe, and then ride and squirm on my face and make me eat her wet pussy through her soaked panties.
lol Cum here you lil teddybear and Ill stuff those pussy juice soaked panties in your mouth and I rub my pussy all over your face..........Using your chin to masturbate with. Hot cum dripping down your neck and face.
dammit yall are making me horny!

HugsnotDrugs baby--the pleasure was mine!
Athena, U still owe me a response on Fet. Originally Posted by enigma878
Im looking sugar and cant find where I missed you at??