Condom, Face,Breasts or?

This is to help MS. Atena get her fix (and mine)

Where do the women like a man to cum?
Men where do you like to finish?
I LOVE to cum in the gal's mouth by jacking off when I am ready so I can see every drop of my very large creamy loads shot in and land on her taste buds while she is looking at me with her sexxxy eyes for a very satisfying feeding for her and me
face, mouth or all over my nylon-encased feet
I never want to finish, it's all about the cum, the Cumming and the tantric...where ever the cum lands is the right place for me,....hopefully enough can be salvaged for a snowball...just because I cum that is no sign I'm finished, as she squeezes the last of the cum out and molests the sensitive head to a tantric cum over and over...after the waves of O's, the dry cums, the subspace, then the total collapse from exhaustion...that's the final finish...and where all that cum went I don't know...so where ever it lands is ok with me...
I LOVE to cum in the gal's mouth by jacking off when I am ready so I can see every drop of my very large creamy loads shot in and land on her taste buds while she is looking at me with her sexxxy eyes for a very satisfying feeding for her and me Originally Posted by whitechocolate

hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhh Originally Posted by DallasRain
I LOVE to cum in the gal's mouth by jacking off when I am ready so I can see every drop of my very large creamy loads shot in and land on her taste buds while she is looking at me with her sexxxy eyes for a very satisfying feeding for her and me Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Oh yeah one of my favorite as well....HOT!
If your hot load of love juice isent making it to my mouth, then aim for my titties..............I just love Hot Cum all over my tits, I can rub it in and lick it off.......YUM YUM
CIM, COT, COA, COF I like any of em.
+1mb
D) All of the above.
lol You guys are to cute.....As long as you CUM, your happy............Aim for my mouth and my boobs with catch the spillage......then were all happy. Ill be more then happy to have Dallas help clean my titties up. YUM
It would depend on the scene and mindset of both participants. I relish allowing the woman to take the lead so I've had my cock inside a woman's pussy until I've cum and elt myself about ready to shoot again when she carefully pulls the condim off, shoves the open end into my mouth and squeezes the contents inside and tells me to swallow.
I've been restrained and edged multiple times until I shoot on her tits and had her call me a messy boy and direct me to lick her tits clean. She's had me in her doggy until I was ready tocum, pulled off the ocndom and had my cum splattered on and between her asscheeks and been told to clean up my mess.
I've cum in her mouth and watched her swallow it down or give me a DFK so we can swap it back and forth.
She's jacked me off all over her hand and then licked it clean or had me do the job.
Your such a good lil Cum Slut txcwby6...................You have a lucky Ma'am you serve, treat her well.
Totally depends on my mood........ *wicked grin
Ms A...I wanna lick all the sweet cum off of you!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!