Fallen off the face of the earth!!!

Is it just me, or has every submissive taken a hiatus??? What's really going on...????
Although I've been pretty lucky this month (keeping my fingers crossed for May!), many of my friends are struggling because of tax season and other reasons. I had lunch with a friend yesterday who told me her business was down about 50% from last year.

And she's an old school and popular lady.

I'm not sure what to say about this, really. It's all cyclical and hopefully, things will pick up soon!!!

Best,
Elisabeth
Although I've been pretty lucky this month (keeping my fingers crossed for May!), many of my friends are struggling because of tax season and other reasons. I had lunch with a friend yesterday who told me her business was down about 50% from last year.

And she's an old school and popular lady.

I'm not sure what to say about this, really. It's all cyclical and hopefully, things will pick up soon!!!

Best,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I've actually heard this from several friends as well, so i'm going to chaulk it up to being a very unsual month...:spacecraf t:
Hum... ever make it out to BR or NO? It is something I've wanted to give it a go at, lol.
Got subs out the ass so to speak, I need Bulls something BAD, and to have a good Bi Bull would make my day!!!
Is it just me, or has every submissive taken a hiatus??? What's really going on...???? Originally Posted by Mistress Tracy
Maybe they are just scared of you.
Maybe they are just scared of you. Originally Posted by internetdown
I'm curious as to why that would be???
Keastbr...LilRed in baton Rouge is a sub or dom{your choice}
Maybe they are just scared of you. Originally Posted by internetdown
A grown man "scared" of a 114 pound blonde... WOW
I'm curious as to why that would be??? Originally Posted by Mistress Tracy
A grown man "scared" of a 114 pound blonde... WOW Originally Posted by tsmistressmia
Was meant as a compliment.

As in you are good at your craft.

I am not great at words so i probably wouldn't be able to explain it.
we're all around, lurking about....but taxes did hurt quite a bit
and while i'm sure youre worth it Ms T, your rates are steep for someone like me who enjoys multihour Domme sessions
we're all around, lurking about....but taxes did hurt quite a bit
and while i'm sure youre worth it Ms T, your rates are steep for someone like me who enjoys multihour Domme sessions Originally Posted by swallowitall

That reminds Me, I need to raise My rates.
Was meant as a compliment.

As in you are good at your craft.

I am not great at words so i probably wouldn't be able to explain it. Originally Posted by internetdown

Thank you,
u should offer a special session. One month with you for like my annual salary LOL