First Time Kink

Per the lovely Miss Athena's opine re a lack of topics I'm going to take a poke at one. When/Where/How did you take your 1st strapon?

I was in my mid-30's and was living in Dallas. I was looking to try something "different" and stumbled across an ad in one of the local classifieds from a young lady in Oak Lawn that specialized in "Domina experiences for naughty boys." Our 1st session was simple; she tied me down spread eagle to her bed and jacked me off over an hour until I was begging for release. She whispered "thaaaaatt's a good little boy" and let me cum all over her hand. After I finished she showed me haer cum-slopped hand and asked me what she was going to do with the mess. She said she didn't want to run to the bathroom and get any of my nasty cum on her white carpets. She smiled and rubbed my cum on my lips and said "You better start eating or you'll be there a while!"

After 5 or 6 more visits where she slowly trained me in the art of orgasm-deprivation, restraints, hot wax on my skin and balls, face-sitting/smothering and the beginning of toys she asked if I'd ever been fucked. At first I tjought she meant by another guy and told her that was not a realm I wanted to explore. She laughed, went to her closet and stepped into a huge John Holmes dildo. It bobbed about as she stroked it. She said "No, silly...I mean would you let me use something like this in your ass?" I told her I wasn't experienced enough.

It took another 3 sessions of her slowly making me relaax and going home with assorted butt plugs to use (one in me every time I left her place) before she said I was ready. My 1st time was on my back at the edge of her bed with my ankles on her shoulders while she guided herself in. I've been a fan ever since, albeit none of late since I haven't found anyone in the Dallas area I could visit that has any experience with that craft. I'm sure there are some out there and I think I know one of them but just haven't had the itch to take it again but will likely get one now that I've recalled how incredibly hard I came every time!
Wow txcwby, that was a wet pussy story for me. And you were a lucky boy to have found such a skilled Ma'am to bring you into Kink.
My story will be about my first time giving Prostate stimuli.................

A couple of years ago, when I was barely out of my vanilla stage, I was dating this guy. I pulled out my new glass dildo to show him, and he says "Id let you do me with that". Well I was shocked but game. So I have him raise his tight lil ass up for me to insert my lubed dildo, taking it slow and having him grind his hips to control the depth and pressure. As he takes my dildo, his Cock becomes hard as a rock. Damn this is HOT! As I slowly start to gently stroke his prostate, he starts to thrash, moan, eyes rolling back and toes curling. At this point my pussy is soaking and I am HOOKED! Im controlingl this intense pleasure and getting to watch it. I start to suck his throbbing Cock, as I continue to stroke, he thrush his hard Cock deep in my throat and explodes hes load of hot cum. After having the power to give this intense pleasure I was hooked and knew there was more of this activity in my future.........This was the start for Ms Athena and her sexual sensual fun with toys for boys.......................... .
Wow miss a you are amazing
Dont read this when you are in your office.