public (self) service announcement

i've seen a few threads with discussions about t-girls and have seen comments from females lamenting that t-girls are mainly attracted to men. of course, we are just like any other segment of society in that we come in all shapes, sizes, types, varieties, etc. without a doubt, there are t-girls that are mainly, if not only, attracted to men. but there are also some that are genuinely attracted to women, a lot, and i'm part of that group. i happen to be the tranvestite version of a t-girl, but i'm sure there are transsexual versions of t-girls that are truly attracted to women as well as men. it's not like there is a whole lot of us in general, so i'm sure it can be difficult to find t-girls attracted to females.

all of my doubles partners are females and we have done several m-f-t sessions that have been quite fun. i have also had couples interested in playing with both of us. the bottom-line is that i'm very attracted to women, but i love giving pleasure to men, too---i guess the best category for me is just simply a pleasure-giver!

i do hope that it is obvious that i'm speaking solely from my experience. i would never pass myself off as an authority, though i do believe i can bring in my own unique perspective.
Hey sexy would you be my first??? YUM YUM
That might be worth watching.
  • Quail
  • 04-27-2012, 09:23 PM
That might be worth watching. Originally Posted by oldman

I don't want to watch, I want to participate
lol Cum on boys, Im sure me and Ms Sexy Long legs can handle you both.......YUM
"have sexy stockings and cock will travel" reads the card of a t-girl.
But that action between those two ladies is a visual for me.

I don't want to watch, I want to participate Originally Posted by quail
But that action between those two ladies is a visual for me. Originally Posted by oldman

nothing wrong with watching!
I want to volunteer for the clean up crew...
I wanna play.....lol!!