SEEKING BONDAGE, EDGING, TEASE, DENIAL

In other words...PLEASURE TORTURE...lol.

I'm an experienced swinger...but it's hard to find fetish and kink in the circles I've been in.

So, looking for folks who are into this....Latex, leather, boots, bondage, etc.

I'm obsessed with finding one or two evil ladies working me over with mouth, hands...and everything else for a long time...getting me there and stopping, only to start again..different speeds, directions, textures and super wet. Love external prostate teasing as well.

This fantasy includes me being hooded ( but can still see), collared, strapped down and tormented and "forced" to please you as well.

Of course, you must be geared up and made up like a demonic whore from hell! LOL. Is that too much to ask? I"m incredibly visual..so the entire scene and costumery is important as well.

Where does this happen? Who's really into it? Who really has their own goody bag or playrooms?

I'm mobile for the right play..... Perhaps I can network with other people really into this.

Thanks! DB
BTW I have references on p411! thanks
From what I hear some of the ladys in Dallas have the best stocked dungeons for your type of play, and if you ever make it to Houston, its Mistress Precious and her well equipped dungeon.
If you'd like, I can give you my slave's email address and he can verify that I offer everything that you're looking for and more >;D
Thanks for posting.
I like men who are into hot, nasty kink.