Who is who

Hey everything since eccie is growing i thought maybe we could do a little bit and let everyone know who is who and where. I am Riley and based out of Tallahassee and travel all over....
Hi babe...I know you....and you are HOT!

I am Dallas ....I am from Nola....& i visit frequently!
i am so sorry i missed you this trip and hey I got signed by PJ today...I feel so special to be in the same group as you know....
Hi babe...I know you....and you are HOT!

I am Dallas ....I am from Nola....& i visit frequently! Originally Posted by DallasRain
i am so sorry i missed you this trip and hey I got signed by PJ today...I feel so special to be in the same group as you know.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen

i had a blast today, sweety !!!! thank you for a wonderful afternoon !!!

..... i'm just pj, where ever i'm at...
Papa, did you manage to leave Riley with all body parts whole? If so, congrats, those Tallahassee gals will maim you for life.
LOL .... i'm recovering now.
glad yall had fun...maybe one day soon we can double up!! lol
glad yall had fun...maybe one day soon we can double up!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

MMMMMMMM !!!!!
Is that a bad thing???wicked grin
Papa, did you manage to leave Riley with all body parts whole? If so, congrats, those Tallahassee gals will maim you for life. Originally Posted by gulflover
Think they handle that???
glad yall had fun...maybe one day soon we can double up!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Is that a bad thing???wicked grin Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Of course it's bad, you foul temptress! You've ruined me for life!

(I threw my back out Sat night whilst the vixen and I were, well, boinking. It's ok, you can laugh)
no it's not a bad thing justed means we were really enjoying it...and hey I even drew you a hot bath before I left...LOL...with everything else that happened it was a blast except for the pain...besides it's your fault had you not been hitting the right spot than I won't have been so responsive....I am sorry next time I will less responsive....:tra mpoline:
Of course it's bad, you foul temptress! You've ruined me for life!

(I threw my back out Sat night whilst the vixen and I were, well, boinking. It's ok, you can laugh) Originally Posted by gulflover
  • Gulf2
  • 05-26-2011, 02:31 PM
Is it just me or did IV hijack her own thread?
you read my mind but they started it.........so back on topic come on north florida speak up...
Is it just me or did IV hijack her own thread? Originally Posted by Gulf2