Voter fraud prosecuted in Texas

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...z&ocid=U142DHP

One article and seven cases of voter fraud in Texas. The centerpiece of the article is an illegal alien (you remember one of those people that Trump mentioned) who voted in at least two different national elections. She has been caught and prosecuted. She will be deported at some point. Her lawyer says that with a sixth grade education that she had no idea that what she did was illegal. Funny, her lawyer says that she could get a driver's license, own property, and join the military but couldn't understand voting laws. I guess that she couldn't possibly understand about voting ID cards either. At least that is what the left keeps telling us. The aliens and minorities are too stupid to get ID cards so it would be wrong to force them to try.

Finally, we've heard so many protests about there not being any evidence of voter fraud (which is not really true) but here is just one more brick in the wall. We need bricks because that wall is going to be costly on the border.

Funny, her lawyer says that she could get a driver's license, ..... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Texas Transportation Code

Sec. 521.142. APPLICATION FOR ORIGINAL LICENSE. (a)

An applicant who is not a citizen of the United States must present to the department documentation issued by the appropriate United States agency that authorizes the applicant to be in the United States before the applicant may be issued a driver's license....."
For every one caught and prosecuted , may be 100 that get away with it.

One article and seven cases of voter fraud in Texas. The centerpiece of the article is an illegal alien (you remember one of those people that Trump mentioned) who voted in at least two different national elections. She has been caught and prosecuted. She will be deported at some point. Her lawyer says that with a sixth grade education that she had no idea that what she did was illegal. Funny, her lawyer says that she could get a driver's license, own property, and join the military but couldn't understand voting laws. I guess that she couldn't possibly understand about voting ID cards either. At least that is what the left keeps telling us. The aliens and minorities are too stupid to get ID cards so it would be wrong to force them to try.

Finally, we've heard so many protests about there not being any evidence of voter fraud (which is not really true) but here is just one more brick in the wall. We need bricks because that wall is going to be costly on the border. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The article that I read about this incident also mentioned a woman in Brownsville voting with 5 !, count'em, 5 ! " absentee " ballots ! Since they all had the same ( her ) hand writing, I wonder if she used the same colored ink on those ballots ? The "legacy " of Box 13 is alive and well in Texas ! Guess another name for the obituaries in the newspapers should be " dumbascrap party voter roll ".
It would only take 600,000 illegal's voting 5 times each to make Hillary's popular vote difference. It probably happened.
Keeps the flood gates open for more voters from the Middle East ..

... right anti-Trumpers?

I'm reminded of the Liberals in Austin, Texas, who infested Lake Austin with what amounts to a large water rat to eat the wee growing in the lake that was congesting the power plant generators.

Then they had a "rat problem"!
The other way to look at is maybe the reason Trump won was because of voter fraud. I am not saying that happened but sometimes you look too closely into something you may find something you don’t want to. Maybe we should just leave it alone and let Mr. Trump take his turn in office and see what he does.
The other way to look at is maybe the reason Trump won was because of voter fraud. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
You mean the Russians tricked voters into voting "Trump"?

I'm beginning to think the DNC knows that the Russians got Obaminable elected and re-elected with their trickery, so having personal knowledge of the Russian's ability believe the Russians must have turned on them and tricked all those people into voting for Trump.

What do you think?

Before you answer please recall that Gruber was laughing at the Liberals for passing ObaminableCare, not the Conservatives, because the Conversatives knew it was bad and didn't vote for it, but the Liberals were the ones who bought the bullshit "lock, stock, and barrel"! That also dovetails with the conclusion of the Liberals that George Jr. tricked them into voting authorization for him to invade Iraq in 2003! See how gullible the Liberals are?
You mean the Russians tricked voters into voting "Trump"?

I'm beginning to think the DNC knows that the Russians got Obaminable elected and re-elected with their trickery, so having personal knowledge of the Russian's ability believe the Russians must have turned on them and tricked all those people into voting for Trump.

What do you think?

Before you answer please recall that Gruber was laughing at the Liberals for passing ObaminableCare, not the Conservatives, because the Conservatives knew it was bad and didn't vote for it, but the Liberals were the ones who bought the bullshit "lock, stock, and barrel"! That also dovetails with the conclusion of the Liberals that George Jr. tricked them into voting authorization for him to invade Iraq in 2003! See how gullible the Liberals are? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No I don't believe the Russian tricked people into voting for Trump nor do I believe that Hillary won the popular vote because of voter fraud. What I am saying is that if you say there was voter fraud you must go to the logical conclusion that the fraud would have been done by both sides.

Yes I believe that the Liberals lied about the Affordable Care act but also believe that President Bush and Dick Cheney lie about Iraq. What most people don’t know is that Dick Cheney played the American people like fools. When he was Secretary of Defense he eliminated all of the Combat Service Support units. When we attack Iraq when he was VP all of the mission that those Combat Service Support units would have performed where performed by Halliburton which Dick Cheney had and still has a large a financial stake in. We paid Halliburton five to ten times what it would have cost us with the Combat Service Support units. Both side proves how gullible they are when they only listen to what their party has to say. The Liberal aren’t always wrong and the Conservatives are always wrong. Individual voters are being led around like sheep because they listen to the “Us versus Them” bullshit they are fed. No matter how stupid something that their sides says they will follow it like they don’t have a brain in their heads. The Liberal are hoping that the Conservatives get rid of the Affordable Care Act because then they can take back Congress and the Senate. It is like some feeding you horrible food. You will complain until they take it away and you don’t get anything. The Insurance Companies are not going to lose money and unless Congress can find a magic wand that they haven’t found all these year whatever they put in place is going to be as nasty as the Affordable Care act. Do you think if it was repeal tomorrow that the Insurance Companies would drop your rate?
More American died because of President Bush (6831) then the last 19 years by terrorism (3503). See you don’t look at simple facts you just believe what you are told. When Ted Bush was running for office he said that his brother kept us safe. Tell that to the family of the 6831 American victims that died in his unjustified conflict.
  • DSK
  • 02-11-2017, 10:36 PM
The other way to look at is maybe the reason Trump won was because of voter fraud. I am not saying that happened but sometimes you look too closely into something you may find something you don’t want to. Maybe we should just leave it alone and let Mr. Trump take his turn in office and see what he does. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I'm willing to let Trump see what he can do, but I also want this voter fraud thing investigated, no matter where it leads.
I'm willing to let Trump see what he can do, but I also want this voter fraud thing investigated, no matter where it leads. Originally Posted by DSK
+1
More American died because of President Bush (6831) then the last 19 years by terrorism (3503). See you don’t look at simple facts you just believe what you are told. When Ted Bush was running for office he said that his brother kept us safe. Tell that to the family of the 6831 American victims that died in his unjustified conflict. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
As in your case, it depends on how one spins "the facts."

Are you counting the 911 deaths in the total for Bush?
I'm willing to let Trump see what he can do, ... Originally Posted by DSK
The President requires the cooperation of Congress, which Bush received along with the vote of HillaryNoMore. The activities of the Democrats as a collective body since Trump won in November have demonstrated they have no intentions of cooperating with Trump to secure the United States and the U.S. citizens.
I like that, The centerpiece of the article is that an illegal alien voted?
We must have read different stories.
The one I read had a permanent resident who voted illegally as the centerpiece. One that could get a driver's license, own property, or join the military because of her legal status. Having those rights combined with a sixth grade education might account for her confusion but a jury convicted her. Case closed.

One article and seven cases of voter fraud in Texas. Over 7 years. The centerpiece of the article is an illegal alien (you remember one of those people that Trump mentioned) who voted in at least two different national elections (In 2012 she said she voted for Romney. She is registered as a republican). She has been caught and prosecuted. She will be deported at some point. Her lawyer says that with a sixth grade education that she had no idea that what she did was illegal. Funny, her lawyer says that she could get a driver's license, own property, and join the military but couldn't understand voting laws. I guess that she couldn't possibly understand about voting ID cards either.A TDL is a voting ID At least that is what the left keeps telling us. The aliens and minorities are too stupid to get ID cards so it would be wrong to force them to try. Too stupid to get ID cards? Who says that? Link?
Is it stupid to not be able to transfer information correctly between 2 locations? When you're looking at both? And when you're done 2 different story lines appear?

Finally, we've heard so many protests about there not being any evidence of voter fraud (which is not really true) but here is just one more brick in the wall. We need bricks because that wall is going to be costly on the border. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Using these bricks it's going to be a low wall too.

The protests you haven't really listened to aren't "about there not being any evidence of voter fraud". The protests are about a lack of significant numbers of fraudulent voters. These 7 cases cover 7 years and 4 of them are from 2010. This article ended with;
"Far-right websites (as well as far right folks) have seized on Ms. Ortega’s conviction as proof that Mr. Trump is right about rampant fraud and efforts by Democrats to steal the November election.
There is, however, at least one flaw in that story: Ms. Ortega was a registered Republican.
“She voted for Mitt Romney over Barack Obama in the 2012 election. In 2014 she voted for our current attorney general, Ken Paxton,” Mr. Birdsall said. “And guess what? He’s the one responsible for prosecuting her.”