Thank You Hillary !

Because of many years of Republican witch hunts Hillary Clinton has been investigated more than any other human being on the planet! Other than baseless claims and innuendos, investigations showed that she has never done anything illegal! Hillary Clinton is like the mother Theresa of honesty yet because she is a woman she faces continued attacks from those she correctly named deplorables! Never has anyone in politics shown more class and grace than Hillary Clinton! I think all of us democrat and republican alike should take a moment today on Valentine's Day and send our love and gratitude to the President of the people, by the people and for the people, Hillary Clinton!

Hillary I personally applaud you!
Because of many years of Republican witch hunts Hillary Clinton has been investigated more than any other human being on the planet! Other than baseless claims and innuendos, investigations showed that she has never done anything illegal! Hillary Clinton is like the mother Theresa of honesty yet because she is a woman she faces continued attacks from those she correctly named deplorables! Never has anyone in politics shown more class and grace than Hillary Clinton! I think all of us democrat and republican alike should take a moment today on Valentine's Day and send our love and gratitude to the President of the people, by the people and for the people, Hillary Clinton!

Hillary I personally applaud you! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
" ...President of the people, by the people, for the people. " Those " people " that contributed to her and Slick Willy's " foundation ? THOSE "people " ? Get over it LIB, SHE LOST ! FOR A SECOND TIME !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
" ...President of the people, by the people, for the people. " Those " people " that contributed to her and Slick Willy's " foundation ? THOSE "people " ? Get over it LIB, SHE LOST ! FOR A SECOND TIME !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The Clinton Foundation is just another example of why Hillary deserves our applause, love and admiration, what better way to do it than today on Valentine Day! Take a moment sometime today and say 'thank you Hillary' !
If Donald Trump can do it the rest of you deplorables certainly can!

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politic...in-1999-video/
Is StandinInShit allowed to use the computer in the mental ward?
Is StandinInShit allowed to use the computer in the mental ward? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
With all the scandal and turmoil taking place in the Trump White House today, maybe when we take a moment to send Hillary our love and thanks today, we should also ponder what could have been, all the embarrassment we would be saving our country if Hillary Clinton was in the White House instead of the Russians!
  • R.M.
  • 02-14-2017, 07:02 AM
Get over it. America spoke and they do not want Hillary. Its plan and simple. Stop being a baby. Life goes on and we go to our jobs every morning.
Get over it. America spoke and they do not want Hillary. Its plan and simple. Stop being a baby. Life goes on and we go to our jobs every morning.
Originally Posted by R.M.
Yes my friend America spoke to the tune of 3 million more votes for Hillary! You need to get over it, Hillary deserves our respect and gratitude, and with the Trump administration falling apart by the hour, it is only calming to think of what should have been!
It is Ironic that the Republicans spend years and millions investigating Hillary and find nothing illegal while selecting as their president a Russian asset who is about to become the biggest scandal the USA has ever seen. This Russian story will make watergate seem like playtime and we all know what happened to Richard Nixon !
With all the scandal and turmoil taking place in the Trump White House today, maybe when we take a moment to send Hillary our love and thanks today, we should also ponder what could have been, all the embarrassment we would be saving our country if Hillary Clinton was in the White House instead of the Russians! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
I have to agree with BendMeOver on this one, I to would like to send Hillary a big thank you.

FOR LOSING THE ELECTION!!!

images (9).jpg
  • R.M.
  • 02-14-2017, 07:19 AM
Yes my friend America spoke to the tune of 3 million more votes for Hillary! You need to get over it, Hillary deserves our respect and gratitude, and with the Trump administration falling apart by the hour, it is only calming to think of what should have been! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
That cunt gets nothing from me. Now go cry me a river while I work out.
That cunt gets nothing from me. Now go cry me a river while I work out. Originally Posted by R.M.
Just remember it is only because of great Americans like Hillary Clinton that you are free to work out in our democratic society! Be a man and send her your love !
  • DSK
  • 02-14-2017, 07:30 AM
The Clinton Foundation is just another example of why Hillary deserves our applause, love and admiration, what better way to do it than today on Valentine Day! Take a moment sometime today and say 'thank you Hillary' ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Sarcasm, right?
Sarcasm, right? Originally Posted by DSK
Delusion. He wasn't "around" during Watergate, so how would he know.
Sarcasm, right? Originally Posted by DSK
No not sarcasm just a unbiased statement of the facts, the Clinton Foundation was a American treasure that saved many lives, it was politically attacked by Republicans, again without any findings of illegality. For all the good the Clinton Foundation did the least we could do is take a moment today and thank Hillary Clinton for all the good she has done!