Hillary We Need You As President Now !

Every morning we awaken to the Trump nightmare presidency and think about how much more stable and secure we would feel if Hillary was president. There would be no confusion in our government, sane people would be in control, no Russian influence, no scandal, healthcare for all, clean air and water, higher wages and better working conditions, restraints on Wall Street, better education for our children, the world would still admire and respect us! Instead we have Trump, so sad!
  • R.M.
  • 02-15-2017, 06:17 AM
Stop look and listen. Hillary will never be president. If you hate Trump so bad. Move.
Great.

The Pittsburgh Cuck Crew has invaded.
Great.

The Pittsburgh Cuck Crew has invaded. Originally Posted by gnadfly
StandinStupid doesn't have the bona fides to be a yinzer. He's either from Castro Street or Greenwich Village. He was washing dishes at Tallywackers when assup "discovered" him.
Great.

The Pittsburgh Cuck Crew has invaded. Originally Posted by gnadfly
They're like a bad smell. A strong wind will eliminate the odor.
They're like a bad smell. A strong wind will eliminate the odor. Originally Posted by LexusLover
There's only one Retarded liberal from Pittsburgh here, and he was recruited by Asswipe. The rest of the stupid fuckers are from Texas. Or until the retarded Ape gets back.
StandinStupid .... He was washing dishes at Tallywackers when assup "discovered" him. Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm surprised they promoted him from urinals to dishes!
There's only one Retarded liberal from Pittsburgh here, and he was recruited by Asswipe. The rest of the stupid fuckers are from Texas. Or until the retarded Ape gets back. Originally Posted by bambino
You mean Asswipe only got ONE to come on here and look foolish?
Do you realize if the Trump presidency continues on its race to the bottom, deplorables (that's you) will be looked upon as not just deplorable but disposable. Like with the Nazi's you will have to spend the rest of your life claiming you did not vote for or support Donald Trump. i can't wait to come to this forum and see everyone claim they voted for Hillary, that day is coming!
Fappy can see you, limpdick. Quit wanking!

Every morning we awaken to the Trump nightmare presidency and think about how much more stable and secure we would feel if Hillary was president. There would be no confusion in our government, sane people would be in control, no Russian influence, no scandal, healthcare for all, clean air and water, higher wages and better working conditions, restraints on Wall Street, better education for our children, the world would still admire and respect us! Instead we have Trump, so sad! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

You live in an alternative universe where what you believe is happening is real, not what is actually happening.
You live in an alternative universe where what you believe is happening is real, not what is actually happening. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
In StandingInShit's micro-world of intellectual void the concept and process of constructing something worthwhile and long lasting doesn't go much beyond a MacDonald's burger and fries .....

... the Little Boy doesn't realize that one day there will be a high rise office building located on "this spot" VVVVVV

Another thread turned into a childish attack.

So let's see... Bush was president and you fuckers attacked posters with name calling and personal insults.

Obama was president and you fuckers attacked posters with name calling and personal insults.

Now TWITLER is president and you fuckers attack posters with name calling and personal insults.

Makes perfect sense.
AssWipe ... vvvvvvv

The Spam Man!
Every morning....there would be clean air and water....so sad! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

You're absolutely right, you miserable Pennsylvania Prick. And it affected me in a most direct way:

I had to give the family dog a bath last night; she got out the backdoor and wallowed in the mud (from the previous night's storm). Had to bathe her in our guestroom's bath tub (my SO insisted since it was so cold outside) and before I knew it to my great dismay...ugh...dirty water.

Midway thru, the little bitch cut a nasty one (ugh...dirty air now)....at that point, all I could think of was if Hillary was Prez, I wouldn't be going thru all of this environmental misery. Yep, the dimturds were right...Donald Trump was to blame for my terrible situation....