I WILL NOT BE BULLIED into offering more.

I am very clear what I do and do not do.
I have a 5 page website that is clear on what I offer.
You can not try to hurt my good name or say I lie about what I look like just because I would not do what you want me to.
I am clear and honest about age, menu and my body type I DATE MY PICTURES AND DO NOT PHOTO SHOP THEM. I do not know what else to do besides get a newspaper with date.

So Now here is NEW PICS TODAY WITH a news paper date.
I am not a tall tree and not a tree stump. I say just that in most ads.
In the summer I am thinner than in the winter most ladies are.
I will not be everyone's cup of tea how ever DO NOT LIE ON ME PLEASE! AND TRY TO HURT MY BUSINESS!
Do you know how hard it is to take a selfie holding a news paper and not cover belly, pussy or tits????????????

But I Did IT and put them on my showcase.

NOT MY FAULT IF THE MEN DO NOT READ MENU JUST SEE TITS AND CALL.
NOT A FULL SERVICE GIRL!
Well for what it’s worth, I like the photos on your website and the new ones posted here. And agree your website describes in detail what services are offered. I think some guys believe that with either guile or more monetary enticement, they can do whatever they want. Stay true to yourself.
THANK YOU DOLL!
The men here has come through emotionally and supported me more than I could ever hope for.
I actually thought I was ruined. To say the least I WAS SAD but after all the great response's and love. I CAN JUST SHAKE IT OFF!
Thank goodness for newspapers with dates still and enough flaws on skin to see I DO NOT USE PHOTO SHOP!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
THANK YOU KANSAS GUYS do not worry I will come back in July for the blues and brews festival with even a better shape than now, I have been working SO hard on being a better me inside and out!
The term bat shit comes to mind.
I'm sad that I didn't get to make an appointment while you were in town