URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...uki-55335.html
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: Richardson Hotel
Activities: CFS,DATY,DATO,FIA,BBBJ,BBBJCIM ,MISH,K9,ACG,RCG,LFK
Hair Length and Color: Long Black Hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'1" tall; tan skin; mature look; speaks a good bit of English; Small attractive face; nice full lips; average thin body shape with a slightly athletic physical build; some scarring around her belly; nice firm manmade 34D's; small firm booty; soft, smooth beautiful skin; very inviting and pleasant demeanor. Yuyu truly stands out because of the combination of her personality and her ability to hold a conversation. Overall she is very attractive and has a nice body with signs of augmentation.

Recommendation: Yes
My experience was much less awesome.
Looks like OP might be advertising
Please share. That is the entire point of this forum lol. If your experience was different from mine, I’m sure others would like to hear about it.
Looks like OP might be advertising Originally Posted by atindulgence
Call it what you wish, but I’m just sharing my experience with you. I put a lot of time, effort and detail into all of my reports and try to organize them in a way that makes them most useful to people.

All of the content that is written by people on this website is a form of advertising, but I feel you meant this in a negative capacity. I appreciate everyone’s feedback and thoughtful critique, but I spent my own money on this encounter and wrote down these thoughts. You don’t have to read them if you don’t want.
My experience was much less awesome. Originally Posted by Oldmanriver
With the same girl?

Please share. That is the entire point of this forum lol. If your experience was different from mine, I’m sure others would like to hear about it. Originally Posted by J4ggernutt
Well said!
Is this place safe?
The place is safe - hotel in Plano. Girls change every 10 days.
How you know quick fox?
Is this place safe? Originally Posted by vsherry
The place is safe - hotel in Plano. Girls change every 10 days. Originally Posted by quickfox8
Thanks for confirming. Sounds like this new agency can give the k studios a run for their $$. Very reasonable 30 min rate
Seems like they have a new location in Uptown
https://adultsearch.com/us/texas/dal...scorts/3419412